Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022
The Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) released an employment notification for recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. There is 44 Stenographer Grade-1 Vacancy in Assam Secretariat under the Secretariat Administration Department. This is the golden opportunity for the jobs who are looking for a career in the Assam Secretariat.
Due to the second world war of independence, the workload increased, and with many new departments, and a secretariat Administration Department was established in 1952. The assistants working under the administrative control to the register who are directly under the chief secretary.
Here are the details about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, important dates, and how to apply for the post of Assam Secretariat Recruitment.
Overview of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
Name of the Organization
Secretariat Administration Department of Assam
Name of the Post
Category of the Job
Assam Government Jobs
16th December 2021
Last Date of Application
16th January 2022
Stenography Proficiency Test
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Secretariat Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate age should be a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 38 years.
The age relaxation for the category-wise candidates is below.
· For SC/ST/ST candidates is 5 years
· For OBC/MOBC candidates is 3 years
· For PWBD candidates id 10 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass the Degree examination from a recognized university. No candidate will be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Hindi are conducted by the board and recognized by the Government.
Candidate must pass the speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Hindi for appointment as Stenographer Grade-1 subject to the condition can be made only after rendered a minimum of six years of service as Stenographer Grade-2. The selected list is against the probable vacancies only and it will not be right for automatic employment to the selected person.
Application Fee for Assam Secretariat
The application fee for the candidates can be done online only. The payment process can be through debit cards, credit cards, and net banking. The application fee is not refundable once paid.
· For General/EWS candidates the application fee is 285/-
· For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates the application fee is 185/-
· For BPL candidates the application fee is 35.40/-
· For PWBD candidates the application fee is 35.40/-
Category wise Vacancy Details for Assam Secretariat
Stenographer Grade-1 (English)
No. of Posts is 34 Posts
· UR-12 Posts
· OBC-11 Posts
· STP-04 Posts
· STH-02 Posts
· EWS-02 Posts
Stenographer Grade-1 (Language)
No. of Posts is 10 posts
· UR-04 Posts
· OBC/MOBC-03 Posts
· STP-01 Posts
· SC-01 Posts
· EWS-01 Posts
The PayScale is 4, Rs.30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.13,300/-.
Selection Process for Assam Recruitment
The selection process is based on the performance of the candidate written in the examination. The following are the stages to select the candidates.
· Written Examination
· Personal Interview
Documents for Assam Recruitment
· Passport Size Photograph
· Scanned Signature
· Age Certificate
· Diploma Certificate
· Qualification Certificate
· Experience Certificate
· Caste Certificate
· Disability Certificate (If any)
Important Dates for Assam Secretariat Recruitment
· Starting Date of Online Application is 16th December 2021
· Last Date of Online Application is 16th January 2022
· Last Date of the Application Fee is 18th January 2022
How to apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022?
The candidates who are eligible and interested in the post can apply online through the official website. The online applications can be submitted by using the steps mentioned below.
· Candidates must visit the official website of Assam.
· Click on the Online Application link and fill in the details in the application form.
· Enter the name of the candidate, roll number, mobile number, and other details in the application form.
· Upload the documents and scan the signature with passport size photograph.
· Candidates must pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
· Submit the application form by checking the details.
· Candidates need to take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: After reading this article you can get detailed information about Assam Secretariat Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the post comment below we will try to give information as soon as possible.
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.