NMDC Recruitment 2022
National Mineral Development Corporation(NMDC) has released an official notification for the posts of 200 vacancies in the Donimalai complex in Karnataka State. It has released the new employment notification for the following workmen category posts Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, MCO GR-III (Trainee), HEM Mechanic GR-III, Electrician GR-III, Blaster GR-II (Trainee), and QCA GR-III(Trainee). Applicants who are seeking Central Government jobs in Karnataka. Candidates who are searching for ITI jobs and Diploma jobs must check their eligibility. The selection will be based on a written test and physical ability test and selected candidates will be appointed at Karnataka state. Before applying online, all the candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, syllabus, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, how to apply for the post of NMDC Recruitment 2022.
Details of NMDC Workmen Category Recruitment 2022
Name of the Organization: NMDC Limited
Advertisement Number: Employment Notification No: 04/2022
Total Vacancies: 200
Starting Date: 10 February 2022
Last Date: 02 March 2022
Official Site: nmdc.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: The candidate age should be a minimum of 18 years and the age should be a maximum of 30 years. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and OBC candidates are 3 years and for sportsperson, candidates are 5 years will be considered in terms of Government of India.
· Field Attendant: Middle Pass or ITI.
· Maintenance Assistant: ITI in welding/fitter/machinist/motor mechanic/diesel mechanic/auto electrician.
· Maintenance Assistant: ITI in the electrical trade.
· MCO: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
· HEM Mechanic: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
· Electrician: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with industrial/domestic Electrical installations Certificate
· Blaster: Matric/ITI/ with Blaster/ Mining Mate Certificate and First Aid Certificate and experience of 3 years in blasting operation.
· QCA: Graduate in B.SC (Chemistry/Geology) and one year of experience in sampling work is essential.
Application Fee for NMDC Trainee Recruitment 2022
For UR/OBC/EWS category candidates: 150/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
The payment can be done online and the payment of the application fee can be done by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
Vacancy Details of NMDC Trainee
· Field Attendant: 43
· Maintenance Assistant(Trainee): 90
· Maintenance Assistant(Trainee): 35
· MCO(Trainee): 04
· HEM Mechanic GR-III: 10
· Electrician GR-III: 07
· Blaster GR-II: 02
· QCA GR-III: 09
· Total: 200
Pay Scale for NMDC Recruitment 2022
Field Attendant : 18,100/- to 31,850/- per month
Maintenance Assistant : 18,700/- to 32, 940/- per month
MCO(Trainee), HEM Mechanic GR-III, Electrician GR-III, Blaster GR-II, QCA GR-III: 19,900/- to 35,040/- per month
Selection Process for NMDC Recruitment
· Written Test
· Physical Ability Test/ Trade Test
The question paper for written test will be in Hindi, English, and Kannada which consists of objective type multiple choice questions. OMR sheet will be provided or any other mode decided by NMDC Limited.
General Knowledge: 70 marks
Numerical and Reasoning Ability: 30 marks
How to fill NMDC Application Form?
· Candidates who are willing to fill out the NMDC registration form need to follow the instructions.
· Visit the official website of NMDC
· Candidates need to select the category and click on the application link.
· Enter the details such as the name of the candidate, father name, date of birth, etc as given below.
· After filling the details in the application form, you need to upload the documents.
· Candidates should pay the application form by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
· Before submitting the application form once verify the details carefully.
· Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for NMDC Trainee Recruitment
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 February 2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02 March 2022
Candidates can get more information about NMDC recruitment 2022 and you are requested to bookmark this page and if any queries regarding the post comment here.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.