MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022
Latest Bank jobs in India for Clerk, Manager, and Computer operator Posts. The MP Cooperative bank recruitment department is looking to fill up 2254 vacant positions for different job profiles through this employment process. Applicants have to apply online for these bank jobs in India in 2022. We will share detailed information about this MP Cooperative bank vacancy for different posts. Applicants can apply online before 25th Dec. 2022 for this Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank recruitment 2022. An official notification has been published by the bank on its website related to the employment process. To know more about the complete eligibility criteria, selection process, and process for applying you have to read this employment news. Read the full employment news before applying online for this MP Cooperative bank recruitment 2022.
Basic Information About this MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment
1). Designation: Banking Assistant (Clerk/Computer Operator).
Vacancies: 726 Posts.
2). Designation: Samvida.
Vacancies: 170 Posts.
3). Designation: Society Manager.
Vacancies: 1358 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Age Bond: Applicants who have age between 18 years to 35 years as on 25th Dec. 2022 can apply for this MP Cooperative Bank recruitment 2022. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 26-12-1987 and after 25-12-2004.
Educational Qualification: The qualification criteria for different designation are as follow:
For Clerk/Computer Operator/Samvida: Applicants who have completed their Graduation from Government recognized Institute/ University with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions:-
1. Diploma from any University recognized by UGC.
2. Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC.
3. Equivalent to a Diploma examination from DOEACC.
4. Modern Office Management course from Government polytechnic College.
5. One-year certificate course in "Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I. In addition to the above Diploma certificate issued by the above-recognized institutions.
The following qualifications will also be considered equivalent to the above:-
1. B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS).
2. Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E. 3. B.Sc./B.Com. With Computer as one subject will not be considered equivalent to the above qualification.
How much is the application fee for applying this MP Cooperative bank recruitment 2022?
· Applicants who belong to the UR/OBC/EWS category have to pay Rs.500 + 18% GST.
· Those who belong to the SC/ST/PH category have to pay Rs.250 + 18% GST.
Mode of Payment: The application fee will be paid using online methods. You can use Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets to pay your application fee amount.
Process for Applying this mp cooperative bank recruitment 2022
1. Candidates to go to the Apex bank website www.apexbank.in click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill out the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details and 'Save & Next' buttons.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload a Photo, Signature, left thumb impression, and Handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, and Handwritten declaration detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression and Hand written declaration uploaded, and other details filled in by you are correct.
11. Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
12. Click on the ‘SUBMIT' button.
You have to apply online from 26th Nov. 2022 onwards.
The Last Date for applying for this Bank recruitment is 25th Dec. 2022.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.