KPSC Inspector of Co-operative Societies Recruitment 2023
The Inspector of Co-operative Societies Recruitment in Kerala state is out. The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published a notification on its website related to the Inspector of Co-operative Societies Recruitment process. The official notification has been announced on its official website at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. The Kerala PSC Inspector of Co-operative Societies Recruitment 2023 was announced on April 2nd, 2023. Candidates who meet the qualifying requirements may apply for the Inspector position. The application document must be submitted by May 2nd, 2023. This article will provide full information about the Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Co-operative Societies Recruitment 2023. You have to read the full employment news carefully before applying for this KPSC SI Notification 2023.
Basic Overview related to this KPSC Inspector Recruitment
Designation: Sub Inspector of Police.
Vacancies: 53 Posts.
Criteria for Age: The age criteria for applying for these Govt jobs in India are as follows:
· Applicants must have a minimum age of 18 years to apply for these Inspector jobs.
· Candidates must have a maximum age of 38 years if they belong to the following Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B.
· 40 years is the maximum age for SC/ST/Category I.
· 35 years is the maximum age for others.
Note: Age relaxation is permitted under regulations.
Educational Criteria: Applicants who have completed their Graduation degree in Agricultural Science, Marketing and cooperation, Commerce, and Business Management can apply for this KPSC SI Recruitment 2023.
Fee for Kerala PSC Inspector of Co-operative Societies Application 2023
· Candidates who are SC/ST/Cat-I & PH must pay Rs.35/- (Processing Fee).
· Rs.50/- plus Rs.35processing for candidates who are ex-service Categories.
· Rs. 300 + Processing Fee of 35 for Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates.
· Rs. 600 plus a processing fee of 35 for general candidates.
Mode of Payment: You have to pay the application fee using online methods.
Apply Online for KPSC Co-operative Society Inspector 2023
Candidates can register between April 2nd, 2023 to May 2nd, 2023. To apply for the position, follow the procedures outlined below.
Step 1: Go to the above-mentioned direct website.
Step 2: Fill out all required information, such as your name, father's name, location, educational qualifications, and so on.
Step 3: Attach any necessary documents, such as an SSC or category certificate.
Step 4: Include a current passport-sized photograph. You can submit Your Image & Signature in precise dimensions using the online Cropping Tool.
Step 5: Pay the applicable fees and press the submit icon.
Step 6: Download the application paper and print it for future reference.
Important dates to remember
· Opening Date for Online Application & Fee Payment: 02-04-2023
· Application deadline: February 5, 2023
· Application Fees must be paid by March 5, 2023.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.