IRDA Assistant Manager Job Openings 2023
On 11 April 2023, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India published a PDF notification for the position of Assistant Manager on its official website, www.irdai.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible can apply online from 11 April 2023 to 10 May 2023 by following the link mentioned below under the IMPORTANT LINK section. We will provide you with all of the information you need about IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 in this post.
The official website of the IRDA has posted details regarding the 2023 Assistant Manager Recruitment process. A total of 45 positions have been made available for the AM position, according to IRDA. Here, we've included the official notification PDF for the IRDA AM Recruitment 2023, which includes all the information you need to know about the hiring procedure, including the number of openings, required education, age restriction, and application fee. You have to read the full employment news carefully before applying for these Govt Jobs in India.
Overview of IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
The following information provides a detailed summary of the IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
Recruitment Organization: The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
Exam Name: IRDA AM Exam 2023.
Designation: Assistant Manager.
Number of Vacancies: 45 Posts.
Salary: Rs. 44500- 89150/-per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Age Criteria for Applying: Applicants who have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years can apply for these Government jobs in India.
Educational Criteria: The educational criteria for Assistant Manager posts under different trades are as follows:
· For Actuarial: Graduation with a minimum of 60% and 7 papers passed IAI according to the 2019 curriculum.
· For Generalist: Graduation with at least 60% grades.
· For Researcher: Master's Degree (or) 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Economics/Integrated Economics Course/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks.
· For IT: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering) with a minimum of 60% marks. (OR) Master of Computer Applications with a minimum of 60% marks. (OR) A Bachelor's Degree in any field and a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology with at least 60% marks.
· For Law: Bachelor's degree in law with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for this IRDA Recruitment.
· For Finance: Applicants who have completed their Graduation with a minimum of 60% and ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA can apply.
Application Fees for the 2023 IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment
For the IRDA Recruitment 2023, we've listed the application costs by categories given below.
· RS.100 for SC, ST, and PwB category candidates.
· RS. 750 for all other categories.
Mode of Payment: You have to pay the application fee using online mode.
Selection Criteria for IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the different rounds of selection. The full selection procedure for the IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 is listed below for candidates' reference:
Stage I: The first round will be the Online Preliminary exam.
Stage 2: Those who cleared the first round will go through the Descriptive exam.
Stage 3: At last candidates will go through the Interview Round for final selection.
Apply Online for the IRDA Assistant Manager Position 2023
All qualified applicants may now apply online for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India's AM Recruitment 2023 through the website's official application page. The online application window opened on April 11th, 2023, and will remain open through May 10th, 2023. Here, we've provided a direct link to the IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 online application form under the IMPORTANT LINK section.
Important Dates for IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
The following list of crucial dates for the IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023:
· Notification for IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: 11 April 2023.
· Start date for IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Applications: April 11, 2023.
· The deadline to apply for the IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment is May 10, 2023.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.