NESTS Vacancy 2023
Latest Govt Jobs in India for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. The fresher candidates can apply for this NESTS Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023. The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has published a notice regarding the recruitment of candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. Candidates can read the NESTS notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements. The National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) is looking to recruit 4062 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Candidates can read the notification and apply if they are interested in the details of the opening and meet all eligibility requirements.
This page thoroughly explains NESTS Recruitment, covering several crucial elements like the notification PDF, job specifics, qualifications, pay, and more. It is advised that aspirants thoroughly read the entire post and bookmark the website for updates on teaching job openings in the future.
Overview of NESTS Recruitment 2023 for Details
Name of the organization: National Education Society for Tribal Students.
Name of Post: Teaching and Non-Teaching.
Vacancies for Principal: 303 Posts.
Vacancies for PGT: 2266 Posts
Vacancies for Non-Teaching: 1493 Posts
Total Vacancies: 4062 posts.
Job Location: India.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying these NESTS Vacancy 2023
Age restriction as of July 1, 2023: The age criteria for applying for these Govt jobs are different for different designations. The age criteria for different posts are as follows:
· Principals may not be older than 50 years old.
· Maximum Age for PGT: 40 Years or Younger.
· The maximum age for a lab assistant, JSA, or accountant is under 30.
Educational Criteria: The educational criteria for different designation under this NESTS Recruitment process are as follow:
· Candidates for PGT should have a B.Ed, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, ME/ M.Tech (relevant discipline).
· Candidates for Principal Must Have a PG Degree in a Relevant Discipline.
· Candidates for Accountants should have a degree in a relevant discipline.
· Candidates for JSA/ Attendant should have completed 10th and 12th grades.
How much is the Fee for the Application?
· For candidates who are looking to apply for the principal posts have to pay Rs. 2000.
· The applicants looking to apply for the PGT posts have to pay Rs.1500.
· Applicants who are going to apply for the non-teaching staff have to pay Rs. 1000.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay the application fee related to these Govt Jobs in India through Online mode.
How to Apply for Eklavya Model Residential School 2023 Recruitment?
Applicants have to apply online for these Govt jobs in India. The various steps involved in the online application process are as follows:
· Navigate to the official website at "https://emrs.tribal.gov.in/".
· After that you have to find the advertisement.
· Check the Eligibility by opening the Notification, you can also find the direct link of the notification below under the IMPORTANT LINK section.
· Then click to apply the Online link given under the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this recruitment news and correctly fill out the form.
· Then, when finished, click the final submit button and print the application form.
The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is July 31, 2023, at 23:50.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.