MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023: Latest Govt Jobs in MP state for Police Constable Posts. The MP police constable recruitment 2023 for 7090 posts. On June 23, 2023, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) issued a notification pdf asking suitable people to fill 7090 constable positions. Candidates who have completed their 10th and 12th grades are eligible to apply online for the MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023, which will be open from June 26th to July 10th, 2023 at www.peb.mp.gov.in. Interested candidates may read the article below for more information on the MP Police Constable recruitment campaign.
MP Police Constable Opening 2023
Candidates who submit online applications and meet the qualifying requirements will be eligible to participate in the selection process for MP Police Constable positions. The selection procedure for MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 will consist of six steps, which are as follows: Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), Document Verification, and Medical Examination. The shortlisted candidates' salaries would range from Rs.19500 to Rs. 62000/-. More information about this MP police constable vacancy 2023 is given below in this employment news. Read the full news carefully before applying for these Government jobs in India.
Overview of the MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has started a recruitment drive for 7090 Constable vacancies, for which a complete announcement with vital details about the recruitment drive has been released. A summary of the MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 is provided below.
Recruitment Process Conducted by - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
Vacancies: 7090 Posts.
Exam Level: National Level Exam.
Salary: Rs.19,500 – Rs.62,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Candidates must achieve the minimum eligibility requirements established by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The eligibility conditions for age and educational qualification are listed below.
Qualifications: The candidate must have completed his or her matriculation (10th Class) and 12th Class examinations from a recognized board for applying for these Govt jobs in MP state.
Age Bond: The MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Age Restrictions are as follows for different categories:
· MP (Male) UR 33+3 (covid) = 36 years.
· MP (Male) EWS 33+3 (covid) = 36 years.
· Other States (Male/Female) 33+3 (due to covid) = 36 years.
· Female All Category 38+3 years (due to covid) = 41 years.
· 38+3 (due to covid) equals 41 years for SC/ST/OBC (Male).
· All category rulers/Corporation/Board/Trustee 38+3 (due to covid) equals 41 years.
· Intercaste married (Male) 38+3 (due to covid) = 41 years.
· Intercaste married (Female) 38+5+3 (due to covid) = 46 years.
· Vikram Award Winner in All Categories (Male) 33+5+3 (due to covid) = 41 years.
· Vikram Award Winner in All Categories (Female) 33+5+3 (due to covid) = 41 years.
· Winner of the SC/ST/OBC Vikram Award (Male): 33+5+3 (due to covid) = 41 years.
Application Fee for MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Applicants who are interested in for applying these constable jobs have to pay the application fee using online mode. Payment will only be taken online, and any application form submitted without payment will be rejected. The application fee for applying this MP Police constable recruitment process is as follows:
· For the general category the application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
· Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories.
Selection Procedure for MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
The following stages are included in the selection process for the MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023:
· Written Examination
· PET stands for Physical Efficiency Test.
· PST (Physical Standards Test)
· Document Validation
· Examined medically.
2023 MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
The MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023 is described below:
· The MP Police Constable exam will have a total of 100 marks.
· Each question will be worth one point.
· The exam lasts 120 minutes.
· Negative marking is not permitted.
The level of questions for the MP Police Constable positions will be 8th Class.
MP Police Constable Online Application Form 2023
On June 26th, 2023, the MP Police Vacancy 2023 online registration link will be enabled. The deadline to apply for the MP Police Constable Vacancy is July 10, 2023. Those interested in the positions should apply well ahead of the deadline to avoid any last-minute complications. Here is a direct link for MP Police Constable registration. Candidates can apply online for the MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 by clicking on the exact link below and beginning the registration process as soon as possible.
Procedure for Submission of Applications for MP Police Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Go to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board's (MPPEB) official website at www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Step 2: Search for and click on "MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Apply Online" on the homepage.
Step 3: Candidates will have to "Register" first.
Step 4: Following registration, candidates can log in using the login credentials they supplied at registration.
Step 5: Carefully complete the application form.
Step 6: Upload all relevant papers in accordance with the specifications specified in the notification.
Step 7: Select the "Preview" option to double-check all of the candidate's details.
Step 8: Pay the application fees online and then click the submit button.
Step 9: Download and print the MP Police Constable Application Form for future use.
Important Dates for MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
· The notification for MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 will be released on June 23rd, 2023.
· Start date for online registration is June 26th, 2023.
· The deadline for online registration is July 10, 2023.
· The deadline for the modification in the application form is July 15, 2023.
· The exam date for MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 is August 12th, 2023.
Apply Online (Link will be Live on 26th June 2023)