Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Latest Railway jobs in India for fresher candidates. The Western Railway recruitment department recently advertised 3624 Apprentice positions online. There is good news for those who have been waiting for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment. The Western Railway Apprentice Form will be available from June 27 to July 26, 2023. Interested and qualified applicants should apply before the deadline. Before applying, all candidates should review the information provided in the notification and only to it if they are eligible. Continue reading this post till the end for more information on this Indian Railway recruitment for Apprentice posts.
Basic Information about These Railway Jobs in India
Organization Name: Indian Railway – Western Circle.
Job Type: Central Government of India.
Total Vacancies: 3624 Posts.
Details about the Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy:
· Fitter 938
· Welder 387
· Carpenter 221
· Painter 213
· Diesel Mechanic 209
· Mechanic Motor Vehicle 15
· Turner 2
· Electrician 639
· Electronic Mechanic 112
· Wireman 14
· Refrigerator (AC–Mechanic) 147
· Pipe Fitter 186
· Plumber 126
· Draftsman 07
· Draftsman (Civil) 71
· Passa 157
· Stenographer 13
· Machinist 26
· Turner 33
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for this Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Qualifications for Western Railway Recruitment: Matriculate or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board can apply for these railway jobs.
Technical Qualification - ITI certificate related to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades.
WR Apprentice Age Requirement as of July 26, 2023: Applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 24, with a 05-year upper age limit for SC/ST applicants and a 03-year upper age limit for OBC applicants.
PWD and ESM: The upper age limit has been decreased by ten years.
Application Fee for Applying for these Railway Jobs in India:
· Those who belong to the UR/OBC/EWS categories have to pay Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable) application fee amount for applying for these railway jobs in India.
· Applicants who belong to the SC/ST/PWD/Women category are not required to pay a fee.
Mode of Payment: Fee payments must be paid online through credit card/Debit cards and Internet Banking.
Process of Selection:
The selection of eligible applicants for training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on a merit list prepared by averaging the percentage of marks obtained by the applicants in both Matriculation [with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examinations, with equal weightage given to both. Online Application for WR Apprenticeship
· Merit List
· Document Verification
· Medical Test
Western Railway Online Application Process
· You can go to the official website at @https://www.rrc-wr.com.
· Take your time reading the notification.
· Then register by clicking the "Registration Now" button.
· Fill in the blanks with personal and educational information.
· Log in with the credentials supplied to your registered email address and cell phone number.
· Fill out the rest of the information on the application form, double-check it, and then submit it.
· Upload any required documents, such as images (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) and signatures.
· Download and print the form for future use.
27th June 2023 is the start Date to apply online for these railway jobs in India.
26th July 2023 is the Last Date to apply online for these apprentice jobs in India.