SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification 2023
The SSC Recruitment department is going to conduct an examination for the selection of candidates for MTS and Havaldar posts in India. There is a total of 11409 vacancies that are going to be filled up through this SSC MTS 2023 recruitment process.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination for the employment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ Union Territories. The SSC Recruitment department will recruit candidates for the Havaldar post in the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
We will share the brief Information related to this SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment process. The eligibility criteria and other information related to this SSC MTS and Havaldar recruitment process are given below in this employment news. You have to read the full employment news carefully before applying for this SSC MTS 2023 Recruitment.
Basic Information About this SSC Recruitment
1). Designation: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff.
Vacancies: 10880 Posts. (Approximate)
2). Designation: Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
Vacancies: 529 Posts.
Total Number of Vacancies: 11409 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
Age Bond: There are different age criteria for applying to different departments. The age criteria for applying are as follows:
· Must have between 18 years to 25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
· Applicants aged between 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have passed their 10th or equivalent examination from a well-recognized educational board of India can apply for these Govt jobs in India.
How much application fee is to be paid for applying for this SSC MTS Vacancy 2023?
· Applicants who belong to the SC/ST/PwD/ESM category and Women candidates have to pay the NIL application fee amount.
· The remaining categories of candidates have to pay Rs.100 application fee amount for applying for this SSC MTS Recruitment 2023.
Mode of Payment: You have to pay the application fee using online as well as offline mode. The following are the methods for the payment of the application fee: “SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card”.
Process for Applying
Applicants have to apply online for these Government jobs in India. Applications must be submitted online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. We have also shared the direct online application form link under the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this employment news.
The online link for applying for this SSC MTS Recruitment will remain active till the last date 17th Feb. 2023. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
· Online applications will be filled up from 18th January 2023 onwards.
· The Last Date for applying online for these Govt jobs in India is 17th Feb. 2023.