IB Recruitment 2023
Latest Govt Jobs in India under Intelligence Bureau. The IB recruitment department is looking to recruit fresher candidates for Security Assistant (SA) and MTS posts in India. The Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has published a new employment notification in the weekly employment newspaper related to the recruitment of Security Assistant (SA)- Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)- General in the Subsidiaries of Intelligence Bureaux, Government of India.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for these Government jobs in India. The online process for filling up the application form will be live from 21st January 2023 related to this IB Recruitment 2023. More information related to this IB vacancy 2023 is given below in this job portal news. You have to read the full employment news carefully before applying for this IB Security Assistant recruitment 2023.
Basic Information About this IB Recruitment 2023
1). Designation: Security Assistant.
Vacancies: 1525 (UR-739, OBC-276, SC-242, ST-117, EWS-151)
2). Designation: Multi-Tasking Staff.
Vacancies: 150 (UR-68, OBC-35, SC-16, ST-16, EWS-15)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1675 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this IB Recruitment 2023
Age Bond: Applicants having age between 18 years to 25 years as of 10th Feb. 2023 can apply for this IB Recruitment 2023.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have passed their 10th class from a well-recognized educational board in India can apply for this IB Security Assistant recruitment 2023.
How much is the application fees for applying for this IB Recruitment 2023?
· Applicants who belong to the Gen/ OBC/ EWS casts have to pay Rs.500/- application fee amount for applying this IB vacancy 2023.
· Those who belong to the SC/ST/ PwD/ Female category have to pay ₹ 50/-
Payment Mode: Applicants have to pay the application fee using online mode. The different online modes for the payment of the application fee are: “Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking”. You can use any of these methods for the payment of the application fee.
Selection Process related to this IB Recruitment 2023
The selection of the candidates for the Security Assistant and MTS posts will be done on the basis of their performance in the different rounds of selection. The different stages through which candidates will go through are as follow:
1. The first round of selection will be Tier-I Written Exam. The Written examination will be Objective type.
2. Those who passed in the first stage will go through the Tier-II Written Exam. This examination will be Descriptive type.
3. The next round will be the Local Language Test. Those who are going to apply for the Security Assistant posts will go through this Test.
4. Next Round will be the Personal Interview Round.
5. After that the Document Verification and Medical Examination will take place for the final selection of the candidates.
Process for applying for this Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2023
Applicants who satisfy all the eligibility conditions related to this IB Recruitment 2023 must apply online for these Govt jobs in India. You have to follow these steps to apply online for this IB Recruitment 20223:
1. First of all check all the eligibility conditions which have been explained in the IB Notification 2023.
2. After reading the IB notification 2023, you have to Click on the Apply Online Link we have given below at the end of this employment news. (or) You have to visit the website mha.gov.in
3. You have to Fill out the application form with your detail as per your documents.
4. After that you have to upload the required documents online in the application form itself.
5. When you fill up all the detail in the application form the next step is to pay the application fee using online methods.
6. Now you have to Submit the IB Recruitment form online by clicking on the SUBMIT Button and take the Print-out of the Application Form for future reference.
Applicants have to apply online for these Govt Jobs in India from 21st January 2023.
The Last Date for applying for this IB Recruitment is 10th Feb. 2023.
Apply Online (Link will be live on 21st Jan. 2023)