Indian Postal Service Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Indian Postal Service Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :1079
Post-Wise Details1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
10. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
18. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Pay Scale :To get pay scale details of above posts, candidates please visit official notification.
Closing date to apply online 27th May, 2016.
Written exam will be held on 07th August, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Candidates must have the qualification of Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum first class of aggregate marks from a recognised University. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Age Bond :
Lower age limit is 21 years. Upper age limit is 32 years as on last date of online registration of application forms. Otherwise they will not eligible for Recruitment process.
Application Fee :
SC/ST/PWD/Women category candidates are exempted from payment of an application fee. For all remaining candidates application fee is Rs.100/-.
Selection Process :
Selection will be through The Civil Services Examination. It consists (i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination ; (ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination.
How To Apply
Online application for these posts are required by department. Candidates have to apply online with true based information. Last Date of online apply is 27/05/2016. After this you can’t apply. Before next step please read advertisement carefully :
A) Aspirants are required to apply through online mode using official website link given below.
B) Check Posts details which you want to apply, check post details and all information regarding post.
C) Fill with required details and click on submit button. Take print out of online application form.
D) Send online application forms on or before due date of 27th May, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Voter Card
- Candidates must avoid submitting multiple application forms.
- Candidates should ensure that while completing their online applications, they are giving valid mobile number and active E-Mail ID only.
- No need to send print out of online application forms to given address.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Indian Postal Service Recruitment 2016