NYKS Recruitment 2019
12,000 Volunteer Posts
10th Pass Govt Jobs in India
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
· The Knowledgeable authority has engaged that the entire selection process of NYVs for the year 2018-19 should be completed at the earliest in a clear and time bound manner. Further, NYV exercises should be planned in advance.
· In view of providing of the scheme of NYC, it has been decided by the Knowledgeable Authority to arrange new batch of worthy young applicants having devotion, talent, eagerness and fulfilling the required conditions as NYVs.
· It is made clear that in instruction to streamline the system of deployment of NYVs, the following aspects are to be followed:-
a) Any volunteer, positioned against any vacancy in between, should be positioned for the remaining period only, of that financial year (up to 31st March). This will guarantee that from April, the whole system of NYV placement will be as per financial year i.e 1st April to 31st March.
b) For considering continuation of any volunteer in the 2nd year, applications along with details of specific accomplishments made by the specific NYVs may be placed before the NYV selection committee for necessary decision.
· This is mostly due to the purpose for choosing extremely worthy /brilliant / dedicated NYVs and completing placement and trainings in an uniform manner across the country.
· Accordingly, placement and exercise calendar has been planned to guarantee completion of new deployment, 2018-19 & conducting NYV trainings at the earliest.
Basic Detail about this Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2019
Profile Name: Volunteers
Posts: 12,000 Posts
Pay Band: Rs.5000 per Month.
Eligibility Standards for This NYKS Recruitment
Educational Conditions: All Indian candidates can apply for this NYKS Recruitment 2019. Applicants who have passed in their 10th class board examination are eligible to apply these Government jobs under NYKS Recruitment process 2019.
Age Bond: Applicants age must be in between 18 years to 29 years for applying. Those who falls in this age criteria can apply online for these jobs.
What is the Application Fee?
ZERO application fee for applying this NYKS Recruitment for Volunteers posts all over India.
About the Scheme: National Youth Corps is a structure of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, under Government of India. The NYC Scheme is being applied by NYKS organization.
Objectives of the Scheme: The scheme of NYC would generate a space allowing new males and females in the age group of 18 years to 29 years to serve up to 2 years in Nation Building activities for which they would receive a monthly payment of Rs- 5000/- .
The Scheme has following objectives :-
a. To set up a group of well-organized and devoted youth how have the inclination and sprit to involve in the task of Nation Building.
b. To simplify the understanding of inclusive growth (both social and economic).
c. To act as modulators and peer group educates
d. To act as role models for the younger cohort specially towards enhancement of public ethics, probity and dignity of labour.
16TH Feb. 2019 is the Start Date to Apply.
3rd March 2019 is the Last Date to apply.