BARC Recruitment Notification 2019
Govt Jobs for 74 Assistant Posts
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
BARC Recruitment department issued an official notification in which they are inviting all Indian candidates for vacant posts of Assistant. Latest Government jobs in India 2019 for 10th pass candidates. There are 74 vacant posts for which this BARC Recruitment process are going to take place. Those Indian fresher candidates who have passed in their 10th class examination from a well-known education board of India are eligible to apply to these Govt jobs 2019.
We are trying to explain the process for applying and various term and conditions below in this employment news. Applicants who are interested in these Government jobs under BARC Department of India have to apply online through the official website of the Department. Department is looking to recruit intelligent, goal-oriented and active personality for these vacant posts. Those who are going to be appointed as an Assistant in the BARC Department will get the Salary of Rs.18,000 per Month including other departmental benefits. The Increment in the Salary of the Applicants time to time is according to the BARC department rules. For more term and conditions related to these Govt jobs under BARC department read this news carefully.
Basic Information about this BARC Recruitment 2019
Profile Name: Work Assistant
Number of Vacant Posts: 74 Posts
Pay Band: Rs.18,000 per Month
In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled to:
• Exciting working environment
• Promotion avenues.
• Attractive performance-related incentives.
• Attractive professional update allowance.
• Healthcare for self and family members.
• Leave Travel Concession for self and family.
• Reimbursement of Tuition fee/Departmental Accommodation etc. as per Government of India Orders.
Suitability Standards for this BARC Recruitment
Education: Applicants who have passed their 10th class examination from a well-recognized education board of India can apply for this BARC recruitment 2019.
Age Bond: Must have age in the following criteria:
Minimum age of Applicants: 18 years.
Maximum age of Applicants: 27 years.
How much is the Application Fee?
Applicants have to pay the application fee according to the following criteria:
· For SC/ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, Disability: NIL .
· For All other Applicants: Rs.100
8th June 2019 is the Start Date to Apply.
1st July 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.
Selection Procedure For these 10th Pass Govt Jobs
Applicants have to go through the Written Examination to get selected for these Government jobs for Work Assistant. BARC Recruitment department will conduct the written examination for the selection. Those who will clear the written examination will go through the personal interview round for final selection.
Nature of duties under this BARC Job profile
1. Cosmetic care of workshops and office buildings and surrounding areas including toilets, providing clean, neat and hygienic ambiance in the area and miscellaneous office work. Cleaning and decontamination of plants/machinery, assistance in plants/workshops/ store and other utility areas. The duty may also involve working in round the clock shifts.
2. Duties include developing the gardens by digging soil and planting of different plants; maintenance of gardens by sweeping, watering, weeding, mowing, manuring, pruning and propagating plants and flower arrangements.
3. Agricultural operations including ploughing, harvesting, seed sorting/packing, pesticides and fertilizer treatment, bird watching, etc.
4. Miscellaneous office work etc.
WARNING: Applicants will be accepted for Written Test on the basis of the information provided by them in their online submission of applications. They must guarantee that such info is true which they entered in the online form. If at any stage of the selection process, it is found that the info was given by them or any claim made by them in their online application is false, their application will be liable to be banned and also liable for any other suitable action as deemed fit.