KEY GUIDELINES FOR SBI PO EXAM 2018
Hello participants, as you all know SBI PO EXAM 2018 is coming near day by day and you all are working very hard to crack this exam, so for helping you in your preparations we are providing you some guidelines regarding what to study and what not to study for cracking the exam.
In the banking industry, State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the oldest and famous names and certainly it is one of the hard hitting exams in India. The students work very hard to crack this exam. To get success in this exam you should have a clear mind what to study and what not to study.
You are now left only with two months for prelims and three months for mains exam so you should be cleared about you plans. In this topic here we are giving you some key points which you have to keep in your mind while preparing for the SBI PO EXAM 2018.
THINGS TO DO IN SBI PO EXAM 2018
1. Schedule and prepare your study plan according to the time you have left with for the preparation, according to the topics to be covered, importance of topics, pattern of the exam and according to strong and weak points of one’s own self.
2. Work hard on a properly scheduled plan on a regularly base and evaluate yourself time to time.
3. Prepare yourself that you should have ability of categorization that what you have to attempt and what you have to skip in the exam. Just give a glance to the question paper and the questions which you think are too lengthy and you have not studied, leave them. Don’t waste your time on these types of questions. Utilize your time on solving the questions which you think are simple and easy.
4. Before you have started for the preparation of SBI PO EXAM 2018, give a mock test of prelims as well as mains exam. Here you will get an idea of the exam outline as well as the type of questions asked in the exam.
5. Evaluate yourself time to time. After having a mock test analyzes your weak and strong topics. Try to strengthen your strong points and to improve your weak points.
6. Revise regularly what you have studied, this will help you in memorizing the things, otherwise it will fades away with the effect of time. So always be in touch what you have studied.
7. Make it a habit on spending at least 2 hours daily on every subject. Daily practice additional questions based on the hottest and latest pattern and devote at least two hours for each and every topic.
8. Go through the current affairs of last 4-5 months properly. This will help you in better scoring and can help in clearing the overall cutoff. As you cannot learn all the GK at the last minute so do it on regular base. What happens new day by day you should have that all knowledge.
9. Improve your vocabulary skills. Read newspaper on a regular base and what new you have read in the newspaper, note down them in your diary, clear out their meanings and practice them in your daily life routines.
10. Go through with the latest pattern based study material and books. Time to time evaluate yourself with the help of mock test. Evaluation is very necessary if you want to know your progress.
11. Work hard on your weak sections. Give extra time to them but don’t forget to strengthen your strong points also. Give additional time to your weak topics and improve upon them.
12. Focus on your calculation speed because if your calculation speed is slow then there is no significance of your knowledge as you will be keep tangled in your calculation and because of lack of speed and time you will lose the race. So try to improve your calculation speed also.
APPLY NOW: SBI PO RECRUITMENT 2018
THINGS NOT TO DO DURING SBI PO EXAM 2018:
1. You cannot depend only on chapter wise measures, when preparing for such type of exams. You have to work on different level of questions and you have to clear your basics and have to try to complete the question paper in a fixed amount of time.
2. Don’t waste most of your time on your weak topics. Work more upon your strong topics so that you can attempt those questions easily and in less time period in exam. You should have a clear idea about what to skip and what to attempt in your exam. Do not waste your time on those questions which you think are difficult for you to attempt.
3. English section is the key point in this exam as you have 20 minutes for attempting this section so utilize these 20 minutes properly in solving this section, this step can be a game changer this time. Do not just study the rules or tenses unless practice more and more questions of this type with the help of sample papers. One who is having a good command on English comprehension, solve this section firstly then go for the grammar section and vice-versa.
Students now I hope you get a plan for your preparation so don’t waste your time now. Just keep these guidelines in your mind and work hard to get success. Start preparing according to a well scheduled plan and hope for the best.
All the best for your future.