BARC Recruitment 2018
BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE Jobs
BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE Recruitment department is inviting all Indian candidates to apply for various vacant positions in this department. So those who are eligible for these Government jobs can apply online. We share more information related to this recruitment process below.
Basic Detail about this BARC Recruitment 2018
1). Profile Name: Stipendiary Trainees Category- I
Vacancies: 86 Posts
Pay band: Rs. 16,000 per Month
2). Profile Name: Stipendiary Trainees Category- II
Vacancies: 138 Posts
Pay band: Rs.10,500 Per Month.
What are the Various Eligibility Criteria for Applying these Government Jobs?
Stipendiary Trainees Category- I
Diploma Holder in relevant trade (OR)
B.Sc. degree with Chemistry as principal subject with 60% marks
19 to 24 years
Stipendiary Trainees Category- II
12th pass in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with 60% marks in an aggregate OR
10th pass and should have 60% marks in Science and Maths as well as in aggregate and also have an ITI trade certificate.
18 to 22 years
What is the Selection Process for this BARC Recruitment 2018?
Selection Method Category-I Post: Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the following day. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the written examination. The decision of this Research Centre in this regard is final.
Selection Method for Category-II Posts: The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage1 - Preliminary Test : Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all trades and will be in the following format.
1. Examination will consist of 50 multi choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion:
a. Mathematics – 20 questions
b. Science – 20 questions
c. General awareness – 10 questions
2. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
What is the process for Applying this BARC Recruitment 2018?
1. Applications will be accepted Online ONLY.
2. The facility of online application will be open from 28.07.2018 to 20.08.2018.
3. For online submission of application, please visit the website
Applicants are recommended to read directions given on home page of BARC website
by clicking the option “How to apply”.
4. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
5. Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date(20.08.2018)
What is the APPLICATION FEE for Applying these Government Jobs?
Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online for this BARC Recruitment 2018. Various Fee for different posts is given below:
For the posts of Category-I: Rs.150/- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
For the posts of Category-II: Rs.100/- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, Ex-serviceman and Women category.
• The Application number generated after the submission of the application is required to make the online payment of the application fee and hence submission of application is mandatory before the online payment of application fees. However, fee NOT paid will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.
• For payment of fee, candidates should click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu. The Application number generated while submission of application can be selected from the Drop-down box and on clicking the ‘submit’ button candidates can go to the next pages for making the online payment.
• Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available under the menu “How to ApplyàPayment of fees”.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other recruitment. • Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
28th July 2018 is the Starting Dates to Apply.
20th Aug. 2018 is the Last Date for Applying.