DRDO Recruitment 2018
Government Jobs in India for Trainees Posts
DRDO Department recruitment for various Trainees posts 2018. They official published a notification related to that on their official website. We took this information from that PDF file only and share with you. Under the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprenticeship training as per details below :-
Basic Information about this DRDO Recruitment 2018
1). Profile Name: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Vacancies: 90 Posts
2). Profile Name: Diploma Apprentice Trainee
Vacancies: 30 Posts
3). Profile Name: ITI Apprentice Trainees
Vacancies: 30 Posts
Note :- (1) For the abovementioned vacancies, reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will be applicable as per provisions of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Central Apprenticeship Rules, Apprentice Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992 and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
(2) The No. of vacancies mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
Information About Stipend Which Candidates will get during Training Period
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt of India rules:
B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.4984/-per month
Diploma Holder: Rs.3542/-per month
Important Instructions for Applying this DRDO Recruitment:
1. Duration of training will be strictly in accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time.
2. Registration of BE/B.Tech./Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI candidates/ on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration no. is to be uploaded while filling the online application.
3. The above registration no. is liable to be verified at the time of interview.
4. For BE/B.Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2016/2017/2018 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2016 are not eligible.
5. Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
6. OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be accepted for granting concession.
7. Candidates must have completed ITI from NCVT Board. Certificate issued by SCVT is acceptable if trades are not available under NCVT.
8. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
9. Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared / available as on 14/09/2018 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree/Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final degree certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
10. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates only eligible to apply.
11. Selection of candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWD category would be as per Apprenticeship rules.
12. PWD candidates are eligible only for the designated trades as per apprenticeship rules.
13. Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organisation are not eligible to apply.
14. Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
15. No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for interview/joining GTRE.
16. The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/hostel accommodation by this establishment at the time of interview and also during the training period.
Medical Fitness Test for this DRDO Vacancy
The candidate should possess satisfactory health. Candidates finally selected will have to produce Fitness Certificate as per GTRE specified format during joining issued by authorized Medical officer of any Government Hospital. The medical Certificate issued by ESIC hospitals will not be accepted by the DRDO Recruitment department.
The selection of the candidates depends upon his/her fulfilling health standards as prescribed in Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprentice Rules 1992 as amended from time to time at the last of this recruitment process.
What is the Selection Process by DRDO Recruitment Department?
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) AND Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam followed by Screening test/Interview.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates for written test / interview will be published in DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
3. Screening test / Interview (or) both may be conducted at GTRE, Bengaluru for Graduate/Diploma & ITI apprentices as per dates announced in DRDO Website(www.drdo.gov.in) depending upon the number of applicants reporting for interview at GTRE, Bengaluru.
What is the Procedure for Applying these DRDO Vacancies?
1. Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_gtre_apprentice/
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document verification at GTRE, Bengaluru.
5. Applications received by any other mode after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Some General Instructions by DRDO Department:
1. It should be noted that the selection and training of apprentices are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act 1961 and NO EMPLOYMENT IS GUARANTEED TO THE APPRENTICES ON COMPLETION OF THEIR TRAINING.
2. Candidates before filling the application form shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the apprenticeship training. If at any stage of selection or even after selection and joining or during training, it comes to notice that the candidate/trainee does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions or the facts stated are not true or the documents enclosed by the applicant are false/forged, the candidature / appointment / joining of such individual shall be withdrawn immediately without assigning any reason.
3RD Sept. 2018 is the Opening Date to apply.
14th Sept. 2018 is the Last Date to apply.
Apply Online (Link is active on 3rd Sept. 2018)
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.