Repco Bank Recruitment Notification 2019
Bank Jobs in India 2019
Govt Jobs for 40 Bank Clerk Posts
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
REPCO bank issued a notification related to the employment of clerk posts. Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Repatriates. Repco Bank invites bank job applications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks. The Salary structure of employees of the bank is at par with IBA norms.
More information related to this REPCO Bank recruitment for clerk posts 2019 is given below in this employment news. Please read it carefully before applying online for these bank jobs in India 2019.
Basic REPCO Vacancy Information
Profile Name: Jr. Assistant/Clerk
Number of Vacancies: 40 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.23,947 per Month.
Suitability Standards related to this Repco Bank Recruitment
Educational Requirement: All Fresher candidates who have passed in their Graduation degree in any stream can apply for this Bank clerk recruitment process.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be in between 21 years to 28 years for applying for these Bank clerk jobs under REPCO bank 2019. The age of the applicants will be calculated on the basis of the following date: “30th April 2019”.
How Much is the Application fee?
Method of Payment
Applicants have to Pay Examination fee by using one of the payment method: “Debit Cards, Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets”. Choose the best one which suits you for the payment of examination fee.
General and all others
20TH June 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.
7th July 2019 is the Date to Online Test. (Tentative Date)
1. Applicants to go to the Repco Bank website whose link is as follow: “ www.repcobank.com” and “www.repcobank.co.in”. After visit to the website click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen for this bank clerk recruitment.
2. To register a fresh job application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Temporary Registration Number and Password will be produced by the computer system online and showed on the screen. Applicant should note down their Temporary Registration Number and Password. Repco Recruitment department also sends the details through the Email & SMS representing the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the applicant is unable to complete the online application form related to this clerk recruitment in one go, he / she can save the information previously entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are counselled to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to confirm the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired applicants should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Applicants are advised to sensibly fill and confirm the particulars filled in the online application form themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt appropriately in the application form as it looks in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may prohibit the application.
6. Authenticate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Applicants can continue to upload their Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
8. Applicants can continue to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. You can also click on the Preview Tab to open and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Applicants can modify details, if essential, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and guaranteeing that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab in the application form and proceed for payment through the online mode.
12. After that Click on 'Submit' button for final submission of application.