Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2019
Govt Jobs for Non-Teaching Posts
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
Latest Govt Jobs in Haryana state under Central University of Haryana for various Non-Teaching job profiles. The Central University of Haryana is inviting all eligible applicants to apply online for this Central University of Haryana recruitment process. CUH is looking to fill up the job profiles of: “Lower division Clerk, Registrar, engineers, Secretary, Translator & many other non-Teaching job profile.
In this article below we are going to explain the number of job profile and number of vacancies related to each job profile. Read the full employment news carefully before applying for this Central University of Haryana recruitment 2019. The procedure for applying one of these vacancy is offline by filling up the application form and send to the central university Haryana through the post. Read the complete article to know more related to this CUH Recruitment 2019.
Designations and Number of Vacancies
1. Librarian: 01 vacancy
2. Deputy Librarian: 01 vacancy
3. Deputy Registrar: 02 vacancies
4. Internal Audit Officer: 01 vacancy on deputation
5. Chief Security Officer: 01 vacancy on deputation
6. Hindi Officer: 01 vacancy
7. System Analyst: 01 vacancy
8. Medical Officer: 01 vacancy
9. System Section Officer: 01 vacancy
10. Security Officer: 01 vacancy
11. Assistant Engineer: 01 vacancy
12. Private Secretary: 02 vacancies
13. Hindi Translator: 01 vacancy
14. Assistant: 01 vacancy
15. Personal Assistant: 03 vacancies
16. Professional Assistant: 01 vacancy
17. Senior Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering): 01 vacancy
18. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Science Engineering): 01 vacancy
19. Senior Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering): 01 vacancy
20. Senior Technical Assistant (Printing & Packaging Technology): 01 vacancy
21. Statistical Assistant: 01 vacancy
22. Security Inspector: 01 vacancy
23. Technical Assistant (Computer) (For B.Ed. and M.Ed. programmes): 01 vacancy
24. Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering): 01 vacancy
25. Technical Assistant (Computer Science Engineering): 01 vacancy
26. Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering): 01 vacancy
27. Technical Assistant (Printing & Packaging Technology): 01 vacancy
28. Laboratory Assistant (For B.Ed. and M.Ed. programmes): 01 vacancy
29. Laboratory Assistant (Civil Engineering): 01 vacancy
30. Laboratory Assistant (Computer Science Engineering): 01 vacancy
31. Laboratory Assistant (Electrical Engineering): 01 vacancy
32. Laboratory Assistant (Printing & Packaging Technology): 01 vacancy
33. Laboratory Assistant (Biological Sciences): 02 vacancies
34. Library Assistant: 02 vacancies
35. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 vacancies
36. Multi-Tasking-Staff (MTS): 01 vacancy
37. Library Attendant: 01 vacancy
38. Kitchen Attendant: 01 vacancy
39. Laboratory Attendant (For B.Ed. and M.Ed. programmes): 01 vacancy
40. Laboratory Attendant (Engineering/Science disciplines): 04 vacancies
How much is the Application Fee for applying?
₹1000/- for Group-A
₹1000/- for Group-B.
₹800/- for Group-A. and
₹500/- for Group-C.
(No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates)
Method of Payment: Application fee to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of Central University of Haryana, payable at Mohindergarh, Haryana.
What is the process for Applying this CUH Non-Teaching Vacancy?
Applicants have to apply offline for this CUH recruitment 2019. The application form in the prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of all required documents must reach the Central University of Haryana office latest by 02nd Dec. 2019, 05.30 pm at the following address (preferably by Registered post/Speed Post):
Assistant Registrar, Establishment Branch (Recruitment),
Academic Block No. 3,
Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh, Pin Code – 122031.
02nd Dec. 2019 is the Last Date to accept the application.
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.