UGC NET Paper 1 Seating Arrangement and Ranking
Tricks To Solve Ranking Problems In Reasoning
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
Hello readers, continue with our reasoning classes during curfew time in India here we come with a new topic named “Seating Arrangement and Ranking”.
This reasoning class is for those who are preparing for the UGC NET Paper 1 examination. This topic of seating arrangement reasoning is one of the most important topic for those who are preparing for the UGC NET Paper 1. Everyone must practice more problems related to this topic.
The Scoring in the seating arrangement and ranking problems is easier as compared to many other topics in the reasoning because of these questions are easy to solve.
Most important points Which tutor is going to be discussed in this video are as follow:
1. Seating arrangement in a row or column like - Elder/Younger, richer/poorer, faster/slower
2. In ranking topic, the types, concepts and various questions is being covered in this video as follow:
a. Find the total number of students/persons/things in a row or column.
b. Find the rank from left/right or from the top/bottom side.
c. Find positions of a particular person and total number of persons after interchanging seats.
d. Find the maximum or minimum total number of persons in overlap cases.
e. Find the number of persons in between two persons either normal or overlap case.
3. The Concept discussed in this video regarding Seating Arrangements are as follow:
4. Self made examples and questions for easy understanding of questions based on all types.
5. 15 new questions are being attached below in this article after the video.
NOTE: We have also shared the PRACTICE TEST and IMPORTANT Question below related to this seating and arrangement reasoning tutorial but we are advising all applicants to watch the video tutorial carefully before solving the practice test.
WATCH THE SEATING ARRANGEMENT TUTORIAL
ORDER, RANKING & SEATING RELATIONS
1. Karam is taller than Navit but not as tall as Kuldeep. Naman is taller than Kuldeep but not as tall as Manish. Who is the smallest?
2. Komal is shorter than Jasmeen but taller than Neelam. Zanat is shorter than Jasmeen but taller than Komal. Tilak is shorter than Komal but taller than Neelam. Who is the tallest person among them?
3. Patiala is bigger than Bhatinda. Sirsa is bigger than Chandipur. Raigadh is not as big as Sirsa but is bigger than Bhatinda. Chandipur is not as big as Bhatinda. Which place is the biggest one?
D) Data inadequate
4. Among the five Students Goverdhan scored more marks than Surjit but less than Shivender. Virendera scored less than Mohan, who gets less than Surjit. Who scored highest and lowest marks respectively?
A) Shivender & Surjit
B) Goverdhan & Virendra
C) Shivender & Mohan
D) Shivender & Virendra
5. Among five villages, Ambala is smaller than Patiala. Hissar is bigger than Mohali. Sonipat is bigger than Patiala but is not as big as Mohali. Which is the biggest village?
6. In a photograph of Pandawas, Arjun is to the left of Bheem, Nakul is on the right of Sahdev, who is near Bheem. Which all Pandawas are on the extreme corners?
A) Arjun and Sahdev
B) Bheem and Sahdev
C) Nakul and Sahdev
D) Nakul and Arjun.
7. Five girls are standing in a circle facing centre. Suman is between Lata and Anita. Mamta is to the right of Lata. Who is to the right of Mamta, If Rajni is the fifth girl among them?
8. Six players Amit, Bimal, Chandan, Deep, Ekta and Fatima are sitting around a table. Bimal is facing Ekta and Deep is not facing Fatima. Fatima is to the left of Amit, who in not near to Bimal. Who is to the left of Deep?
9. In a row of 40 children’s, Pritam rank from the top is 16th . Ravi is 6 ranks below Pritam. What is Ravi rank from the bottom?
10. Sahil is 34th from the top and 28th from the bottom in a queue. How many persons are there in the queue?
D) None of these
11. In a row of 65 children’s, Amit is 18th from the right end and there are 20 children between Amit and Manju. What is Manju’s position from the left end of the row?
D) Data inadequate
12. In a row of children’s, Sumit is 18th from the right end and there are 20 children between Sumit and Sandeep. What is Sandeep’s position from the left end of the row?
D) Data inadequate
13. In a row of children, Nirmal is 10th from the left and Mahesh is 21th from the right. When they interchange their places among themselves, Nirmal becomes 18th from the left. Then what will be Mahesh present position from the right ?
14. In a row of children, Kamlesh is 15th from the left and Sarwan is 12th from the right. When they interchange their places among themselves, Sarwan becomes 18th from the right. Then what will be Kamlesh present position from the left ?
15. In a row of children, Nirmal is 14th from the left and Mahesh is 15th from the right. When they interchange their places among themselves, Nirmal becomes 18th from the left. How many children’S are there in the row?
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.