BPSC Recruitment 2020
Govt Jobs for 119 Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Posts
Latest Teaching Jobs in Bihar
Hello readers and the candidates who completed their B.Tech in Electrical discipline and eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Bihar. Every year BPSC recruits Lecturers, Assistant Professors in different institutions by conducting a combined competitive examination. Now, Bihar Public Service Commission has given a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Lecturer in the discipline of Electrical Engineering under Science & Technology Department.
Aspirants may apply online through open advertisement in which all Indian candidates are eligible to apply. BPSC has released this Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) notification to recruit the posts in State Government Polytechnic Colleges/Women Polytechnic Colleges. Read the complete employment news before applying to the Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Recruitment 2020.
Basic Information about the Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Post: Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)
Name of the Course & No: of Posts:
No. of Posts
BC (Male, Female)
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Recruitment 2020?
Age Limit: Candidate's age must be minimum of 18 years as on 01-08-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in the Electrical Discipline with 1st Class are only eligible to apply for this Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Recruitment Process.
Candidates are selected based on their academic record, written test and interview.
Weightage will be given to the candidates as follows:
1. Academic record: 20 marks
2. Written test: 40 marks
3. Interview: 15 marks
4. Contract basis recruitment: 25 marks (Candidates who got recruited on contract basis for this post)
Syllabus for Examination:
The syllabus of Graduate Aptitude test Engineering (GATE) will be applicable for this vacancy.
General/OBC candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 750/- . Women, SC/ST Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 200/-.
Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
07th August 2020 is the Starting Date to submit the online registration
25th August 2020 is the Last date to submit the online registration
04th September 2020 is the Last date to submit the online application form.
11th September 2020 is the Last date to send hardcopy of application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials.
Advertisement here: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/NB-2020-08-05-04.pdf
Apply Online (Link will be active from 01-08-2020)
How to apply for BPSC Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) Recruitment 2020
Candidates have to apply online for BPSC Lecturer (Electrical Engineering). The link URL will be active on 07th August 2020 and will expire on 04th September 2020.
1. All the applications have to submit a single application form
2. Candidates have to click on the respective post they want to apply in the online application portal.
3. Candidates have to register themselves by giving basic details regarding themselves
4. Candidates are required to upload the following documents during online submission
(a) Passport size photograph
(b) Graduation Certificate
(c) Scanned signature
(d) Caste Certificate
(e) Disability certificate if any
(f) Income and Assets Certificate
(g) Voter ID
(h) Aadhar card
(i) Driving license
5. Upload the documents and click on the submit form
6. Recheck the details before submission. If at all any mistake is found candidates can edit their form.
7. No need to submit any hard copy of the online application form.
Thank you for reading this BPSC Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) employment news. For the latest job updates, teaching job information do visit this portal regularly.
1. How many vacancies are published for BPSC notification?
A total of 119 vacancies are published out of which 40 are reserved for women.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates must complete B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Discipline to apply for these posts.
3. How to apply for these Govt Jobs in Bihar?
Candidates have to apply by online mode.