Surat Municipal Corporation MO, Nurse Recruitment 2020
Latest 392 Govt Jobs in Surat
Surat Municipal corporation has advertised a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Aaya, Specialists in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER). SMIMER is a self-financed medical college & hospital governed by the Surat Municipal Corporation which is affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU).
Eligible candidates have to apply to the post in offline mode. Candidates must be registered with the concerned State Nursing Council/Medical Council of India to apply for the posts of Medical Officer, Nurse. In this Sarkari Job portal, we are going to detail about the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, pay scale and how to apply for the Medical Officer, Nurse. Read the complete employment news before applying to the Medical Officer, Nurse recruitment 2020.
Basic Information about this Medical Officer, Nurse Recruitment 2020:
Name & No. of Posts:
· Pulmologist/Physician: 03
· Senior Resident: 25
General Medicine: 07
TB & Chest: 03
Obst & Gynae: 03
· Medical Officer: 60
· Medical Officer (Ayush): 25
· Nurse: 213
· Aaya: 66
Total Posts: 392
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Medical Officer, Nurse Recruitment 2020?
Educational Qualification and Salary Details:
1. Pulmonologist: Candidates must complete MD (Pulmonology/General Medicine) from a recognized Institute
Remuneration: Rs. 1,20,000/- p.m.
2. Senior Resident: Candidates must complete MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in the concerned Speciality from a recognized Institution.
Remuneration: Rs. 66,000/- p.m.
3. Medical Officer: Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized Institution.
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
4. Medical Officer (Ayush): Candidates must complete BAMS/MD (Ayurveda/Homeopathy) from a recognized Institute.
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
5. Nurse: Candidate must be a BPNA or completion of Diploma (GNM) Course from a recognized Institute.
Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
6. Aaya: Applicants who qualify 10th class are also eligible to apply.
Remuneration: Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
Preference will be given to the candidates who are having minimum experience in the concerned fields.
Candidates are selected based on their experience and their performance in the interview.
Last Date for submission of offline application form: 20-08-2020
How to apply for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020?
All the eligible applicants have to apply for these posts on or before 20-08-2020. Candidates have to download the application form from the concerned website duly fill all the particulars and submit the application form by attesting a recent passport size photograph on it and also attest necessary SSC, H.Sc, Degree, PG Certificates. The submission of the application form must be in office hours only.
Recruitment Department (Centre Establishment),
Surat Municipal Corporation,
Thank you for reading the employment news of Surat Municipal Corporation. For latest job news, medical post updates, government jobs in all health institutions do visit this job portal regularly.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY JOB ISSUES, AS WE ARE SHARING INFORMATION BASED ON INTERNET.