GK QUESTIONS ASKED IN RRB CLERK Exam 2021
IBPS Clerk Exam Held on 17 OCTOBER 2021 (MEMORY BASED)
Welcome to the Govt Job Portal. We are going to share the GK Questions asked in the IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2021. We will share the GK Questions asked in the IBPS RRB Clerk exam on 17th Oct. 2021. These all are the memory-based questions asked in the IBPS RRB Clerk exam. Check the complete list of the GK Questions asked in the IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2021.
The Chandigarh-based coaching institute named as AAA-Bright Academy helped us to share these questions with our readers. Thank you for sharing these questions and correct answers with us.
1. India’s rank in global cybersecurity Index -10th
2. National Statistics Day: 29th June
3. CA (Chartered Accountant) Act: 1949
4. Youngest Grandmaster: Abhimanyu Mishra
5. Full Form of OPC: One Person Company (OPC)
6. Full Form of HAM: Health Action And Mind.
7. RBI new financial year: April to march
8. Nirmala Sitharaman Forbes women Ranking: 41
9. Milkha Singh 1960 Olympics in which city?: Rome
10. Ramsar convention completed how many years in 2021? : 50th
11. The alchemist book author: Paulo Coelho
12. National Savings Certificate Interest Rate -6.8%
13. Global Live Index (Top 5 Cities): Auckland, Osaka, Adelaide, Wellington, Tokyo(tie)
14. Maanya Patel's (swimmer) style of swimming? -Backstroke
15. UAE hope probe mission mars launched by which country? -Japan
16. SDG Index-Based is based on various parameters including health, education, gender, economic growth, institutions, climate change, and environment
17. The constituency for Anurag Thakur: Hamirpur
18. Under the Bharat Mala Project how many kilometers of National Highway have been constructed: 65000 Km
Thank you for reading this post on the Govt Job Portal. Thank you AAA-Bright Academy students for sharing these questions with the Govt Jobs Portal website.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.