Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt Jobs in Chandigarh city for fresher Graduate candidates. The Punjab & Haryana High Court recruitment department has published an employment notification on their website. The Punjab and Haryana High court are going to recruit candidates for Sr. Scale Stenographer posts. The High court is looking to fill up 35 vacant positions for this designation. Those who are looking to apply for this Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 have to apply online before 15 January 2022. The detailed information related to these Govt jobs in Chandigarh city is given below in this employment news. To know more about the eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, and process for applying you have to read the full employment news before applying.
Basic information related to this Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2021
Designation: Sr. Scale Stenographer.
Number of Vacancies: 35 Posts.
Pay Band: Not Mentioned in the Advertisement.
Stenographer Vacancies on the basis of different Categories
There is a total of 35 vacant positions for the Stenographer job profile which are going to be filled up after the completion of this recruitment process. These 35 vacancies have been divided between different casts. The cast wise vacancies are as follow:
· For the Unreserved category total number of vacancies is 28.
· For SC/ST/OBC casts the number of vacancies is 4.
· For the Ex-Servicemen category, there are 2 vacancies.
· For the Limb Disability, there is only 1 post.
Eligibility Criteria for applying this Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021
Educational Requirement: The minimum qualification for the post is the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spreadsheets). Merely satisfying eligibility criteria does not entitle candidates to be called for tests. High Court reserves the right to adopt any shortlisting criterion to call the candidates for the test.
Age Bond: Applicants who have age between 21 years to 30 years as of 15th January 2022 can apply for this Punjab & Haryana High Court recruitment 2022.
How much application fee is to be paid for applying for this Punjab & Haryana High Court Sr. Scale Stenographer Vacancy?
· For domiciled/ permanent residents of States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh/ Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (PH) have to pay Rs.250 application fee amount.
· All General Category candidates of other states have to Pay Rs.500 application fee amount.
Mode of Payment: The application fee to be paid using online methods.
MODE OF SELECTION
· Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m.
· No candidate shall be considered to have qualified for the test if he/she commits more than 4% mistakes. Spreadsheet test shall be only qualifying nature, of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration. To qualify spreadsheet test, a candidate shall have to secure 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks.
· Select list(s) of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the word processing/transcription test.
· All other terms and conditions of recruitment not covered in the notice above shall be regulated as per the relevant provisions of the High Court Establishment (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time.
Process for Applying
· Applicants have to apply online for these Govt jobs in Chandigarh city. The process for filling up the online application using the High court official website is currently active.
· Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding the recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-Mail ID throughout the process. Applicants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that number.
· Applicant must ensure that he/she has scanned image files of his/her latest passport size colored PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background in PC/Pen-drive/other soft media for immediate uploading it to the website along with application data. Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration.
· Applicants are also advised not to give mobile number/E-mail ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner for non-delivery of SMS at any stage either due to switching off of the mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of the candidate or its service provider. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com and by checking his/her email Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
You have to check the IMPORTANT LINK section for the reference link as well as for the online application form link at the last of this employment news.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment Dates
Applicants can apply online from 20th Dec. 2021 onwards.
The Last Date for applying online is 15th January 2022.
Detail Notification Link
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.