DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Latest Govt Jobs for ITI, Diploma and Graduate pass candidates. DRDO Recruitment department has published an employment notification on their website related to the Apprentice recruitment. The Research Centre Imarat (RCI) is a premier laboratory of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO invites online applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for the Engagement of Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma, and ITI) for one year as per the details given below.
Vacancy Detail Related to this DRDO Recruitment 2022
1). Designation: Graduate Apprentice.
Number of Vacancies: 40 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.9000 per month.
2). Designation: Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
Number of Vacancies: 60 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.8000 per month.
3). Designation: Trade Apprentice.
Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts.
Pay Band: As per the Govt. Norms.
Eligibility criteria related to this DRDO Recruitment 2022
The applicants who have already undertaken apprenticeship training or are at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply for this Apprentice recruitment 2022.
Educational Criteria for Graduate Apprentice: Applicants who have completed their BE/BTech degree in one of the following streams: “ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical” can apply. (OR) Those who have completed their BCom, and BSc degrees can also apply for Graduate apprentice jobs.
Educational Criteria for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Applicants who have completed their 3 years Diploma in one of the following streams: “ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical” can apply.
Educational Criteria for Trade Apprentice: Those who have completed their ITI course in one of the following trade: “Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, and Welder” can apply for this DRDO Recruitment 2022.
Age Bond: The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years as of January 1, 2022.
Selection process Related to this DRDO Recruitment 2022
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
Process for Applying
1. Before filling out the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://rcilab.in
3. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
4. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In the case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
5. Applicants are mandatory to bring a signed printout of the application form along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at RCI, Hyderabad.
6. Online applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Important Dates Related to this DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The last date to apply for the posts is till 7th February 2022.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.