IOCL Recruitment 2022
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is looking to recruit candidates for Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant posts. An Official Notification has been published by the IOCL recruitment department on their website. The Indian Oil Corporation is going to recruit 137 candidates for Technical Attendant & Engineering Assistant posts. These Vacancies will be filled up in various locations of the Pipelines Division in India. Applicants who have passed their ITI course (or) those who have completed their 3 years Diploma can apply for this IOCL Recruitment 2022. Applicants have to apply online for these Government jobs in India before 18 February 2022. More information related to this IOCL Non-Executives Recruitment process 2022 is given below in this employment news.
Basic detail related to this IOCL Vacancy 2022
1). Designation: Engineering Assistant (EA).
Number of Vacancies: 58 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.25,000 – Rs.10,5000 per month.
2). Designation: Technical Attendant.
Number of Vacancies: 79 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.23000 – Rs.78,000 per month.
Total Number of Vacancies: 137 Posts.
IOCL Non-Executives Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have completed their three years diploma in the relevant trade can apply for this designation under this IOCL Recruitment process 2022.
Candidates who have completed their ITI course from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades can apply for this job profile.
Age Bond: Applicants having age between 18 years to 26 years as of 24th January 2022 can apply for these Govt Jobs in Indian Oil Corporation.
How much is the Application Fee for IOCL Non-Executives Notification 2022?
Applicants who belong to the UR/EWS/OBC casts have to pay the application fee of hundred Rupees for applying this IOCL Recruitment process 2022. The candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PwBD casts have not to pay any type of application fee amount.
Mode of Payment: The application fee will be paid through SBI Collect.
1) The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment portal. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable.
2) The Bank Charges/transaction fee/service tax etc., as applicable, while making fee, is to be borne by the candidate.
3) Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4) Candidate has to ensure that the online payment of the application fee has been made successfully which can be checked from the payment history tab in SBI collect portal after making payment. IOCL shall not be responsible for any unsuccessful payments.
5) The candidate has to carefully enter the same Registration Number (received after Part-1 Registration in the Online Recruitment Portal), Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and e-mail id while making the online payment in SBI Collect, to ensure correct linking of the application fee paid, with the registration number.
6) Application of candidates for whom the online payment of application fee is not received by IOCL by the last date of receipt of applications, shall not be considered for the selection process.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Non-Executive Posts?
The candidate has to fill up the online applications related to these Govt Jobs in India. Applicants who satisfied all the educational and other eligibility criteria can apply online using the IOCL official website. The link for filling up the online application will remain active till 18th February 2022. You can check our IMPORTANT LINK section at the las tof this employment news for the online application form link.
Important Dates Related to this IOCL Recruitment 2022
The online application for these Indian Oil jobs in India will be live from 24th Jan. 2022.
You have to apply online for this IOCL Recruitment before 18th Feb. 2022.
The Written Examination will be held on 27th March 2022.
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.