ECIL Recruitment 2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the official notification for the post of Graduate Engineer/ Technician Apprentice/ Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in relevant field is eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the interview. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, vacancy, salary for the post of ECIL recruitment 2022.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11th April 1967 under the department of Atomic energy. ECIL was interested in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of several products. The company plays a very important role in the training and growth of high especially in the fields of computers and information technology. ECIL is a multi-product company serving multiple sectors of the Indian economy with emphasis on import of country and development of products and services that are of economic and strategic significance to the country.
Overview of ECIL Recruitment 2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Type of the Job
Central Government Jobs
Location of the Job
Basic Detail related to this ECIL Recruitment 2022
There are a total of 150 vacancies for the post of ECIL recruitment 2022. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates will be followed as per Government rules.
ECE/CSE/MECH/EEE candidates: 145
Diploma Holders: 5
Salary: The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment and holding engineering graduation will get the salary of RS. 9000/- and for Diploma holders the salary is 8000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be exceeded 25 years.
The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years
The age relaxation for OBC-NC is 3 years
The age relaxation for PWD candidates is 10 years
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have a certificate of B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or should have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
The selection of the candidates for this post will be done through merit list based on the qualifying examination marks. After the selection, the details of selection process, venue, and others will be intimated by the board as soon as possible.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
· Visit the official website of ECIL
· Download and read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply through online.
· Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a contract.
· There is no obligation for employment on completion of their training.
· After completion of the training no right to claim any employment in ECIL.
· Selected candidates have to submit the following certificates.
Character Certificate and Conduct Certificate
· Physical Fitness Certificate from a civil assistant surgeon should be produced by the selected candidate at the time of joining.
· Click on the apply button again click apply button on the next page.
· Successfully applied for the training position. Based on the availability, you will be contacted by the establishment.
Advertisement Date: 8th January 2022
Last Date for submitting online applications: 18th January 2022
Selection list display on ECIL website: 20th January 2022
Provisional list 1 candidates joining dates: 25th January 2022
Second list on ECIL website: 27th January 2022
Second list candidates: 31st January 2022
Training will start from 1st February 2022
If you have any queries regarding the post comment here we will give you with information. Keep visit on this page for more updates.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.