Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023
Latest Govt Jobs in India for fresher candidates. The Indian Navy recruitment department is looking to recruit 248 candidates for the Tradesman posts in India. The Indian Navy is the fifth-largest navy in the world and is regarded as one of the most prestigious forces in the country. The Indian Navy is committed to providing the best possible environment and opportunities to its personnel. The Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment is a great opportunity for those who aspire to join the Navy and serve the country with pride.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment is an open invitation for individuals to join the Navy as Tradesman Mate. This is a non-executive position and the selected candidates will be responsible for various trades such as Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Chef, Steward, etc. The Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment is conducted annually and the eligibility criteria for the same are mentioned below.
Basic Information About these Government Jobs in India
Vacancies: 248 Posts.
Pay: The Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment offers a lucrative salary package along with various perks and benefits. The candidates will get an opportunity to serve the country and be a part of the prestigious Indian Navy. They will also get an opportunity to learn new skills and enhance their knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment:
1. Age: The minimum age limit to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
2. Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th standard) from a recognized board and also completed their ITI course can apply for these Govt jobs.
3. Physical Fitness: The candidates should be physically fit and meet the medical standards set by the Indian Navy.
4. Citizenship: The candidates should be Indian citizens.
The selection process for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment includes a written test, a physical fitness test, and a personal interview. The written test will assess the candidate’s knowledge of general awareness, mathematics, and English. The physical fitness test will assess the candidate’s fitness and stamina. The personal interview will assess the candidate’s communication skills and confidence.
How much is the application fee for applying for these Govt Jobs?
· Those who belong to the SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen categories and women candidates have to pay the NIL application fee amount.
· Those who belong to the other categories have to pay Rs.205 application fee amount.
Mode of Payment: You can pay the application fee using online mode. The different online modes for the payments are: “net banking or Visa / Master/ RuPay Credit / Debit Card/ UPI”.
· You have to apply online for these Govt Jobs in India from 07th Feb. 2023 onwards.
· The Last Date for applying for this Indian Navy recruitment is 06th March 2023.
1. What are the eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment?
To be eligible for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment, an applicant must be an Indian national, have completed 10th standard and should be in the age group of 18-25 years.
2. How do I apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment?
Applications for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment can be made online through the official website of the Indian Navy.
3. What is the selection process for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment?
The selection process for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment includes a written examination, physical fitness test, and medical examination.
4. What is the salary offered to Indian Navy Tradesmen?
The salary offered to Indian Navy Tradesmen varies based on the trade they are hired for and their rank. On average, Tradesmen are offered a salary of around ₹14,000 to ₹18,000 per month.
5. How long does it take to complete the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment process?
The Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment process can take anywhere from 2-6 months, depending on the number of applicants and the recruitment schedule.
6. What are the trades available for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment?
The available trades for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment include Barber, Cook, Washerman, Tailor, Artificer Apprentice, and other trades.
7. Are there any reservations available for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment?
Yes, there are reservations available for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates as per the government norms.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.