CSIR NET Application form June 2023
The CSIR NET registration form for June 2023 is out on 12th March 22023. In this Govt Job Portal news, we will provide brief information about this CSIR UGC NET Exam in June 2023. The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has published an official notification on its website related to the UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS) in June 2023.
The National Testing Agency(NTA) published the CSIR NET Application form on March 11, 2023, for the combined Entrance test for December 2022 and June 2023 cycles. From March 11 until April 10, 2023, aspirants can submit their applications (till 5:00 pm). The application correction window will be active from April 12 to April 18, 2023. On June 6, 7, and 8, 2023, candidates will take the Joint CSIR NET test for Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for administering the Joint CSIR NET, which is used to determine candidates' eligibility for junior research fellowships (JRF) and lectureships (LS) at Indian universities. You must read the full employment news before applying for CSIR NET Examination in June 2023.
Basic Information about this Examination
Entrance Exam Name: CSIR UGC NET Dec. 20222/June 2023.
Vacancies: Not Mentioned in the advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Age Bond: The Age criteria for applying this years CSIR NET Examination for different designations are as follow:
· For JRF: Maximum 28 years
· For LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
· Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The Upper age limit will be calculated as on 01st July 2022.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have earned a degree in one of the following fields: BTech, BE, BPharma, MBBS, BS (four years), Integrated BS-MS, or MSc with a minimum of 55% for General (UR), General-EWS, and OBC (and 50% for SC/ST, Third Gender, and PwD).
How much is the Application fee for applying?
· Applicants who belong to the UR categories have to pay Rs.1100.
· Those who belong to the UR-EWS/OBC-NonCreamy Layer have to pay Rs.550.
· Those who belong to the SC/ST/Third Gender categories have to pay Rs.275.
· The application fee for the PWD cast is Rs.0.
Mode of Payment: The application fee will be paid using online methods. You can use a Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet for the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply
Register for CSIR NET 2023:
The actions listed below must be followed by candidates in order to register online:
· Visit the examination's official website at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
· Choose "New Registration" from the menu.
· Read the page's instructions carefully after downloading the CSIR NET information pamphlet.
· Hit the "Click Here to Continue" button after selecting the checkbox at the bottom of the page. The CSIR NET registration form will appear on the screen after pressing the button.
· Complete the registration form by providing all the information requested.
· Choose a password.
· Choose a security query, then input the security response.
· Choose "Submit"
· Check the information you've entered by selecting the checkboxes at the bottom of the page.
· Choose "Final Submit" from the menu.
How to make Corrections in the CSIR NET 2023 Application Form?
The candidates have a one-time ability to make changes to the CSIR NET online form activated by NTA. The steps listed below can be used by applicants to remedy any errors in their CSIR NET application form:
Step 1: Go to the official website for the CSIR NET.
Step 2: At the bottom of the page, select the Application Form Correction tab.
Step 3: Enter the application number and password to access the registered account.
Step 4: Carefully read the directions before selecting the "I Agree" checkbox.
Step 5: Modify the application form as necessary.
Step 6: Press the "Submit" key.
Step 7: Carefully check the information you entered.
Step 8: Check the boxes next to the heading "Parameters checklist to be validated."
Step 9: Choose the declaration checkbox.
Step 10: Press the "Final Submit" button.
Step 11: Obtain a printout of the updated confirmation page.
Note: Because the CSIR NET application form correction facility is only available once, under no circumstances will a candidate be permitted to make changes to their application form after it has closed. Candidates are therefore recommended to thoroughly correct the application form.
Who may submit an online CSIR NET application?
Checking your eligibility for the CSIR NET Test is one of the most crucial things you can do before applying. The exam's prerequisites are described in further detail below.
· All applicants for the exam must be citizens of India.
· The maximum age limit for a Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as of July 1, 2023.
· For assistant professorships, there is no maximum age.
· One of the following degrees is required for applicants: A minimum of 55% for general/OBC and EWS, and 50% for SC/ST and PWD are required for the M.Sc., BS, B.E, BS/MS (Integrated), B.Pharm, B.Tech, and MBBS degrees. Candidates are eligible if they finish their degrees within two years.
· You have to apply online from 10th March 2023 onwards.
· The Last Date for applying for this CSIR NET June 2023 exam is 10th April 2023.
· Correction in Particulars of the CSIR NET Application form can be online from 12th April 2023 to 18th April 2023.
· The CSIR NET Examination will be schedule between 06th June 2023 to 08th June 2023.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.