AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023
The Airport Authority of India is looking to recruit Senior Assistants under three different streams. The AAI Recruitment department is going to recruit 53 candidates for Sr. Assistant posts. We will provide you brief information about this AAI Senior Assistant recruitment process in this recruitment news. Applicants have to apply online for these Govt jobs in India. The online link for filling up the application form will remain active till the last date which is 20th January 2023. You have to read the full employment news carefully before applying online for these Govt jobs in India.
Read It Carefully: The Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Northern Region invites applications from eligible candidates who are domiciles of Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand for the posts of Senior Assistant (Official Language), Senior Assistant (Finance) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) for its various airports in Northern Region. Candidates shall apply ONLINE through the Airports Authority of India website (www.aai.aero → Careers) for the above posts. You can also check the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this employment news for the direct online application form. NO APPLICATION THROUGH ANY OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Basic Information About this AAI Recruitment 2023
1). Designation: Sr. Assistant (Official Language).
Vacancies: 05 Posts.
2). Designation: Sr. Assistant (Finance).
Vacancies: 16 Posts.
3). Designation: Sr. Assistant (Electronics).
Vacancies: 32 Posts.
Eligibility Conditions related to this AAI Recruitment
Age Bond: Applicants who have a maximum age of 30 years as on 30th Nov. 2022 can apply for these Government Jobs in India.
· Education Criteria for Sr. Assistant (Official Language): Applicants who have completed their Post-Graduation degree in the relevant stream can apply for this post.
· Educational Criteria for Sr. Assistant (Finance): Those who have completed their B.Com degree can apply for this designation.
· Educational Requirement for Sr. Assistant (Electronics): Applicants who have completed their 2 years diploma in one of the following trades: “Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio Engineering” can apply for this designation.
How much is the Application fee for applying for this AAI Recruitment?
· The Application fee for Female Candidates and SC/ST/PWBD Categories candidates will be ZERO. They all can apply online without paying the application fee amount.
· The remaining categories of candidates have to pay Rs.1000 application fee for applying for this AAI Sr. Assistant recruitment 2023.
Mode of Payment: You can use one of the following methods for the payment of the application fee: “Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI only”.
· You can apply online for this AAI Recruitment for Sr. Assistant from 21st January 2023.
· The Last Date for applying for this AAI Sr. Assistant Recruitment will be 20th January 2023.