Online NTA UGC NET June 2023 Form
The UGC-NET recruitment for "Assistant Professor" and "Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both" has been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for June 2023. Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements.
The UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) is a prestigious test held in India to determine candidates' eligibility for assistant professorships and the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF). To pursue a career in academics and research, hundreds of individuals seek to take the UGC NET each year. The official website, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, has opened up registration for the UGC NET 2023 examination from May 10 to May 31, 2023. Here, we'll give you all the information you need to apply for the UGC NET 2023 Application form, including the stages involved.
Basic Information About this Employment News
Entrance Exam Name: UGC NET June 2023 Examination.
Vacancies: Not Mentioned.
UGC NET Eligibility Requirements for 2023
Candidates must be aware of all the requirements for UGC NET 2023 eligibility for the various vacancies. The eligibility requirements, including age restrictions and educational requirements, are outlined below.
Education: The minimum educational requirements for UGC NET 2023 are shown below, organized by category.
· For General Category Candidates: At least 55% in the master's degree program in the general category, or an equivalent grade in the humanities and social sciences, computer science and applications, or electronic science.
· For the OBC/SC/ST category: At least 50% in the education domains listed for the general category with a master's degree OR its equivalent.
· Candidates with a Ph. D. degree: Candidates who successfully completed the PG program receive an additional 5% mark reduction.
Age restriction for UGC NET 2023 (as of 01/06/2023): Below is the list of the age restrictions for each post according to the UGC NET 2023.
· For JRF Job Profile: Applicants must be age fewer than 30 years to get qualified for the JRF.
· Assistant Professor: There is no maximum age.
Application fees for Applying UGC NET June 2023 Exam
The exact breakdown of application form fees for the UGC NET June 2023 is provided below. Make sure you pay according to your category. The deadline for payment is May 31, 2023. Cash and other payment methods won't be accepted.
· General/Unreserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs.1100.
· General-(EWS/OBC/NCL) category candidates have to pay Rs.600.
· SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender category candidates can pay Rs.325.
Application Form for UGC NET June 2023 Exam
From May 10 to May 31, 2023, UGC NET application forms were accessible on the official website at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, or a direct application link had been updated. From June 13 to June 22, 2023, the exam will be given. As you fill out your application, be careful to keep your documentation current. Candidates that apply beyond the deadline to do so online will not be considered. For everyone who was waiting to take the test, this is a fantastic chance. For a direct link to the UGC NET Notification 2023 application form, click on the link which we have shared under the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this employment news.
Dates for UGC NET 2023 Exam
· 10 May 2023: UGC NET Notification Date.
· Application form release date: May 10, 2023.
· The deadline for UGC NET applications is May 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
· The deadline for payment is June 1, 2023, at 11:50 p.m.
· Application Form Correction, June 2 to June 3rd, 2023, until 11:50 p.m.
· Exam dates for the UGC NET 2023: June 13th to June 22nd, 2023.
· June 2023: UGC NET Answer Key 2023.