Beat Your stress & be a winner
How to Overcome from the Examination Stress
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
Here we are going to share few tips on “How to beat your stress during examination?”. Ask a student about what he fears the most in his life and the answer in all probability would be examination. It causes stress and anxiety like no other thing to students. Fear of examination, also called the examination phobia, if not tamed in time can aggravate o stress, a far more critical condition. It adversely affects the academic performance and career prospects of a student. Following are given some key steps to keep stresses under control and do away with result pressures –
1. Reasons behind the stress: Every problem has a solution and that is why first it is essential to know what ails you. This is the first step in the direction of uprooting stress. For some students, lack of completion of syllabi poses a great problem. While for others a bigger issue is lack of retention power. Some students are not able to understand the concepts properly and thus feel the pressure of appearing in an examination. The first step towards finding a solution is making an honest assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. Once you know your problems, do your best to solve them with the guidance of professionals and experts. The faster you overcome your problems, the sooner you gain confidence.
2. Realise your dreams: Hard work and sincere efforts are the key to success. Achieving much-expected results in examination has the same success formula. Going through the syllabus seriously and thoroughly is prerequisite for good results. This results in confidence and courage and ultimately helps you deal with pressures of examination.
3. Proper planning a must: Chalking out a plan for the examination preparation is important to get desired results. But majority of students don’t give importance to planning. They fail to assess the tasks to be accomplished until the examinations begin. Delay in planning is also not good because you are left with relatively less time to finish the tasks. And consequently, problems start inundating you. So, you need to chalk out a comprehensive time plan only at the beginning of the session. Religiously sticking to the planned study hours is also equally important.
4. Seek guidance from parents: Always open up with your parents about examination stress. If you fear your parents, share your concerns with a friend or a teacher. Talking about your problems will help you allay the fears and phobia of examination.
5. Practice meditation: Regular meditation calms one’s mind. It also helps enhance focus and better concentration, which ultimately help students grasp the subject faster. So Practice meditation at least for 10 to 15 minutes as per the schedule.
6. Have practical goals: Dreaming to achieve bigger things is human nature. However, your Wishlist should be practical, depending on the resources available and your strength. Honest assessment of your capabilities is very important. Do not allow yourself to get swayed by the unrealistic and highly ambitious plans. Know your own strengths and weaknesses. Set your goal keeping your limitations in mind.
7. Pull up yourself: Students usually panic during examinations. But that doesn’t help. Rather, it aggravates the situation. At this crossroads, you need to be very rational. Do not lose patience. Drop all the thoughts of rejection, and frustration. Try to always stay stoic and firm. Keep on pushing hard for what you want to do in your life. This would help you become courageous to brave the challenges of life with ease.
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.