BSNL Recruitment for Jr. Telecom Officers 2019
BSNL Jobs for 198 JTO Posts
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
BSNL Recruitment for 198 JTO Posts 2019. Fresh recruitment Notice by BSNL Recruitment department related to the Jr. Telecom Officers through GATE Exam 2019. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 198 numbers of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) under SRD for SC, ST & OBC from open market/external candidates through GATE SCORE-2019.
Wide publicity in this regard was given through the indicative advertisement by all the Telecom Circles on 10-09-2018. As such interested candidates shall have to appear in GATE-2019 and also need to get their candidature registered in BSNL for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical). BSNL shall not take any further exam or interview round in this regard. The detailed number of vacancies in the grade of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical), are detailed in below in this BSNL Recruitment article.
Basic Information related to these BSNL Jobs 2019
Job Profile: Jr. Telecom Officers
Vacancies: 198 Posts
Scale of Pay:- JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) will be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive[E-1A] of Rs.16,400/- – Rs.40,500/- as per 2nd PRC with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability
The BSNL includes a number of regional Circles and functional Circles under this BSNL Recruitment process 2019. A list of the existing Territorial Circles along with the Vacancy Details. The JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) is a Circle-based Cadre and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies of a particular Circle. (The applicants are compulsory to serve in that specific Circle until they are promoted to All India Cadre).
However, BSNL has the right to post any selected JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) to any of the Circles either temporarily or on permanent basis in the interest of service. The verdict of BSNL recruitment department in this regard will be final and compulsory. The service circumstances, seniority etc. of selected applicants will be determined as per prevailing rules of the Company from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria Related to this BSNL Recrutiment for JTO Posts 2019:-
Nationality: Only Indian Residents would be qualified to apply for these BSNL Jobs for JTO Posts. Registration process for the candidature of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) [ JTO(Civil) & JTO(Elect.)] under SRD for SC, ST & OBC Candidates in BSNL will start with effect from 11th February 2019 to 12th March 2019 through online BSNL portal i.e. www.bsnl.co.in
Educational Credentials: Applicant who are wishing to apply these JTO jobs under BSNL department must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE).
Age Bond:- Applicant shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates. However, the age is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India
Mode of selection: The mode of selection is through GATE SCORE-2019 which has to be conducted by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
Process of Selection For these JTO Jobs
• First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from particular two disciplines of GATE paper codes that is Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
• Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) through www.bsnl.co.in.
• During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
•Multiple Circle registration is not allowed, if same is found at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected and shall be dealt in accordance with admissible BSNL rules.
• Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2019 result, the circle wise merit list will be prepared based on the GATE Score-2019 and available vacancy of the circle.
• BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL.
• The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
• BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) as per Company requirement.
Online Application/Registration and Fee for examination
This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL through GATE 2019 Score. Applicants applying for JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.bsnl.co.in.
The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 11-02-2019 and will be closed on 12-03-2019. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding recruitment. All candidates applying for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
Fee for online Registration Related to this BSNL Recruitment 2019
The prescribed examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OBC candidates and of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only. The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection or otherwise. BSNL shall not be responsible for multiple registrations by any candidate. In case of multiple registration, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled for all the registrations related to this BSNL Recruitment for JTO Posts 2019.
11th Feb. 2019 is the Start Date to apply.
12 March 2019 is the Last Date to apply.
Apply Online (Link will be active on 11 Feb. 2019)
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.