Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
High Court Jobs for 182 Clerk Posts 2019
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
High Court issued an official notification in the PDF file format on their official website related to the recruitment of CLERK job profiles on a regular basis. Bombay High court recruitment department is looking to recruit 182 fresher Clerk in the court on direct recruitment basis.
All Indian Graduate candidates are eligible to apply these Government jobs for clerk posts under Bombay high court. More information explained below in this employment news below. So read the whole news carefully before applying online.
Basic Information related to this High Court Recruitment 2019
Job Profile: Clerk
Number of Positions: 182 Posts
Pay Band: Rs.5200 -Rs.20,200 + GP Rs.1900 per Month.
Eligibility Conditions Related to this High Court Recruitment
Education: Indian Graduate candidates from a well-Recognized University and also passed in the Government Commercial Certificate Examination (or) I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute and possessed Computer Certificate.
Age Bond: Must have age in between 18 years to 38 years for applying this High court recruitment process.
How Much is the Application Fee?
For All Categories Applicants
You have to pay this examination fee through “Credit Card/Debit Card or Online or Challan”. Choose any of these methods for the payment of the application fee.
3RD June 2019 is the Start Date to Apply.
17th June 2019 is the Last date to Apply.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. The applicant shall submit the request online only in the prearranged format through the OFFICIAL High Court website whose link is as follow: “https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in” within 15 days from the date of publication of an announcement in newspaper, after which the link will be deactivated.
2.Before beginning process to fill up Online Application, an applicant must have his/her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/.jpeg format in such a manner that size of each file should not exceed 40 KB and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
3. The Eligible candidate as per the detailed advertisement can apply from 03 June 2019 to 17 June 2019 on https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
4. Procedure for filling the form as per the given advertisement is available on https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
5. Candidate shall fill the online application carefully and submit the same by pressing “I Agree” button. Thereafter, he/she cannot change/alter/edit/modify the information submitted by him/her in the online application. The Registry will not entertain any inquiry/grievance in that respect.
6. The Candidate shall take a printout of duly filled in the online application. The candidate should not send the printout of duly filled in the online application or any original or attested copies of the documents/ certificates at the stage of submitting an application online. The candidate shall produce the said printouts and copies of documents as and when directed by this office.
7. In case of submission of more than one online application by a candidate, his/her last application along with fees would only be considered.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.