INDIAN INSTITUTES OF MANAGEMENT (IIMs)
Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019 Exam)
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
CAT Exam 2019 Notification is Out. The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer-based Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019) on November 24, 2019 in two sessions. Detailed information on CAT 2019 may be obtained from the CAT website. CAT 2019 is a pre-requisite for admission to various Post Graduate and Fellow programmes of IIMs. CAT 2019 scores are allowed to be used by listed non-IIM member institutions. A list of such institutions is provided on the CAT website. IIMs have no role in the selection process of non-IIM institutions.
CAT 2019 ELIGIBILITY
Educational Eligibility for applying: The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Those who belongs to the SC/ST/PWD Category must score 45% marks in Graduation from any recognized University or educational institution.
Candidates appearing for the last year of Graduation’s degree and those who have finished degree necessities and are awaiting for the results can also apply.
· Rs. 950 is the application fee for SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates who are wishing to apply for CAT Exam 2019.
· While Rs.1900 for all other categories of candidates.
Please note that an applicant needs to pay the registration fees only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
· Registration opens: August 07, 2019 (10:00 am)
· Registration closes: September 18, 2019 (5:00 pm)
· Admit card download: October 23 – November 24, 2019
· Test date: November 24, 2019
· Result declaration: Second week of January, 2020 (Tentative)
TEST CENTRES: CAT will be conducted in test centres spread across around 156 test cities. Candidates will be given the option to select any four test cities in order of their preference.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY JOB ISSUES, AS WE ARE SHARING INFORMATION BASED ON INTERNET.