Data Interpretation Shortcut Techniques
DI For UGC NET Exam with Practice Test
SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude Data Interpretation
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
We are going to share with you a Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI PO/Clerk Prelims, as well as for UGC NET Paper 1. First of all, we are going to share a video lecture related to the Data Interpretation basics and various DI questions with a complete solution by using shortcuts. After that, we will share DI Quantitative Aptitude Practice test.
Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude Section has given butterflies to the candidates when they appear in a bank exam such as SBI PO, Clerk, and other banking examinations. The quantitative aptitude questions asked in the examination are calculative and very time-consuming. But the one who prepares for the examination with proper strategy, speed, and accuracy, this section can get you the maximum marks in any bank, ugc net and other competitive examination.
First of all you should have to watch the complete video tutorial very carefully to understand DI basics after that you will easily find the solutions of the Practice test.
Major Key points About DATA INTERPRETATION BAR GRAPHS:
1. Don’t worry when you are connected with AAA bright academy on YouTube channel as well as with GovtJobsPortal.IN at home in this current situation especially for Various competitive exams including UGC NET, Banking, SSC, and other state-level exams.
2. Very Vital topic with respect to any of the following exams like SSC, UGC, banking, CDS, state government exams, railways, hotel management, law entrance, and many more exams.
3. UGC NET STUDENTS don’t fear of data interpretation because after watching this video lecture, you will easily handle the problem of bar graphs. You will love data interpretation after watching this lecture.
4. Easy ways and techniques to apply on questions for solving basic percentage calculations.
5. This video tutorial is necessary for all beginners students if they want to appear in any competitive exams.
6. DI is a process of making a sense out of the collection of data.
7. We are going to share 2 bar graphs under the practice test section below. On the basis of those Graphs, we are sharing 10 good questions for practice.
8. We have Two special faculties appointed for doubts daily from 11am to 6pm, to check the mobile number watch the video you will find the number on the video screen.
Watch the Data Interpretation Class
DI - BAR GRAPHS PRACTICE TEST
DIRECTION (1-5): The bar graph given below shows the percentage distribution of the total expenditures of a company under various expense heads during 2019.
1. The total amount of expenditures of the company is how many times of expenditure on research and development?
2. If the expenditure on marketing is 2.10 cr than the difference between the expenditure on transport and taxes is?
A) 1.25 cr
B) 95 lakhs
C) 65 lakhs
D) 35 lakhs
3. What is the ratio of the total expenditure on machinery and transport to the total expenditure on taxes and interest on loans?
4. If the interest on loans amounted to Rs. 2.45 crores then the total amount of expenditure on marketing, taxes and research and development is?
A) 7 cr
B) 5.4 cr
C) 4.2 cr
D) 3 cr
5. The expenditure on the interest on loans is by what percent more than the expenditure on transport?
DIRECTION (6-10): Study the bar chart and answer the question based on it.
6. What was the percentage decline in the production of fertilizers from 2013 to 2014?
7. The average production of 2012 and 2013 was exactly equal to the average production of which of the following pairs of years?
A) 2016 and 2017
B) 2015 and 2016
C) 2014 and 2016
D) 2011 and 2017
8. What was the percentage increase in the production of fertilizers in 2018 compared to that in 2011?
9. In which year was the percentage increase in production as compared to the previous year the maximum?
10. In how many of the given years was the production of fertilizers more than the average production of the given years?
NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY JOB ISSUES, AS WE ARE SHARING INFORMATION BASED ON INTERNET.