PSSSB Recruitment 2023
Latest Govt Jobs in India for Driver, Fireman, and operator posts in Punjab state. The PSSSB Recruitment department is looking to recruit fresher candidates for different positions. The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has published the latest employment notification on their website related to the recruitment of Firemen, and Drivers/Operators posts in the various departments under the Government of Punjab.
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) is a government organization in the Indian state of Punjab that is responsible for conducting recruitment exams for various posts in the state's subordinate services. To know more about current PSSSB recruitments and eligibility criteria, please visit their official website or read this employment news.
candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Punjab state can apply for this
PSSSB Recruitment using the official website of the PSSSB department. Applicants
have to apply online for this employment process before 28th
February 2023. More information about the PSSSB Firemen and Driver recruitment process
is given below in this Govt Job Portal news. You have to read the full recruitment
news carefully before applying for this PSSSB Recruitment 2023.
About this Punjab PSSSB Recruitment 2023
1. Designation: Fireman.
Vacancies for Fireman: 991 Posts.
2. Designation: Driver/Operator
Vacancies for Drive/Operator: 320 Posts.
Total Vacancies: 1317 Posts.
Criteria for applying this PSSSB Recruitment
Age Bond: Applicants who have an age limit between 18-37 Years as of 01st January 2023 can apply for these Government jobs in Punjab state.
Educational Criteria for Fireman: Applicants who have passed in
their 10th class from a recognized educational board in India can
apply for this employment process.
Educational Criteria for Driver/Operator: Those who have passed in their 08th Class and also have an HMV Driving License of at least 5 years old can apply for these posts.
PSSSB Driver, Fireman Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Driver
and Fireman in Punjab PSSSB (Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board)
consists of the following steps:
1. Application Form: The candidates have to fill in the online application form and submit it along with the necessary documents and fees.
2. Written Exam: The candidates who have submitted their application form successfully are called for a written examination. The written exam consists of multiple-choice questions based on General Knowledge, Maths, English, and Punjabi.
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates who clear the written exam are then called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). This test includes running, long jump, and shot put.
4. Driving Test: The candidates who clear the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) are then called for the driving test. The test involves assessing the candidate's driving skills and knowledge.
5. Medical Examination: The final step in the selection process is the medical examination. The candidates have to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of the post.
6. Merit List: Based on the marks
obtained in the written exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and driving test,
the merit list is prepared and published on the official website of the Punjab
Note: The final selection of
the candidates is based on their performance in the written exam, Physical
Efficiency Test (PET), driving test, and medical examination.
are the Application Fees for applying PSSSB Vacancy?
· Applicants who belong to the UR category have to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee charges.
· Those belonging to the SC/ BC/ EWS categories must pay Rs. 250/-.
· Applicants belong to the ESM & Dependent candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-.
· PH/ PWD category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for applying for these Govt Jobs in India.
Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay the application fee using Online/ Offline modes. You can use your cards as well as your internet banking for the payment of the application fee using online methods. You can also generate Bank Challan for the offline payment of the application fee.
Apply for Punjab PSSSB Driver, Fireman Recruitment 2023
Applicants have to apply online for this PSSSB
Recruitment 2023. The application process for the Punjab PSSSB Driver and
Fireman post is as follows:
1. Visit the official website of the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) at psssb.punjab.gov.in. You can check the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this employment news for the direct online application form.
2. Click on the "Recruitment" tab on the homepage.
3. Look for the notification for Driver and Fireman post and click on "Apply Online"
4. Fill in all the personal and educational details as required in the application form
5. Upload scanned copies of the required documents, including your passport-sized photograph and signature
6. Pay the application fee as per the category through online mode (Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking)
7. Preview the form and verify all the details before submitting the application
8. Take a printout of the application for future reference.
You have to apply online for these Govt Jobs in
Punjab state from 28th January 2023 onwards.
The Last Date for applying for this PSSSB Recruitment
is 28th February 2023.
· You can pay the application fee before 03rd March 2023.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.