IGNOU Job Openings 2023
The latest Govt Jobs in India is for fresher candidates who have passed their 12th class. The most recent announcement for the hiring of Junior Assistant cum Typist has been published by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) recruitment department. The Junior Assistant cum Typist Recruitment procedure for IGNOU organization has been launched by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The eligible applicants can apply online for the IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT) recruitment from March 22, 2023. Below, you'll find all the information on IGNOU Recruitment 2023. Read the full information carefully before applying for this IGNOU Recruitment 2023.
Basic Information About this IGNOU Recruitment 2023
Designation: Junior Assistant cum Typist.
Vacancies: 200 Posts.
Category-wise Vacancies: UR-83, SC-29, ST-12, OBC-55, EWS-21
Pay: Rs.19,900- Rs.63200 per month.
Job Location: All Over India in different centers.
Eligibility Criteria Related to this IGNOU Recruitment
Age Bond: The age range for the IGNOU Jr. Assistant cum Typist Recruitment 2023 is 18–27 years. March 31, 2023, is the date used to determine the age restriction.
Educational Requirement: Applicants who have passed their 12th class from a recognized educational board in India and also have good typing speed can apply for these Govt Jobs in India.
Selection Process related to this IGNOU Recruitment 2023
There are several stages to the selection process for IGNOU's 2023 recruitment. The different selection stages are as follows:
· Written Examination
· Typing Exam
· Document Verification
· Medical Examination
Applicants who cleared all these stages will be appointed as Junior Assistant cum Typist in the IGNOU Organization.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
You have to apply online for these Govt Jobs in India. The link for filling up the online application will be live from 22nd March 2023. You have applied online for these Govt Jobs in India before 20th April 2023. You have to follow these steps to apply for the IGNOU Recruitment 2023:
1. Before applying check the eligibility from the IGNOU JAT Notification 2023.
2. You have to Click on the Apply Online Link given below under the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this employment news or visit the website recruitment.nta.nic.in.
3. You have to Fill out the application form with your personal and educational detail.
4. After that you have to Upload the required documents online in the form.
5. Then you have to Pay Fees online.
6. Take Print the Application Form.
How much is the Application Fees for applying?
· Applicants who belong to the UR/OBC/EWS categories have to pay Rs.1000 application fee.
· Those who belong to the SC/ST/Female categories have to pay Rs.600.
· Those who belong to the PwBD category have to pay Rs.0 application fee amount.
Mode of Payment: You can pay the application fee using online methods. You can use your credit card, debit card, and internet banking for online payment.
The online application will be live from 22nd March 2023.
You can apply online for this IGNOU Recruitment before 20th April 2023.
You do the correction in the online applications between 21st April to 22nd April 2023.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.