CBSE To Provide Digital Mark sheets & Certificates
Kerala Flood Victims
To help the flood affected students during Kerala Flood, under CBSE board of education, they decide to provide digital mark sheet and certificate to all the victim candidates. Those who lost their board exam academic documents such as marksheets/ migration certificates/ pass certificates, during the KERALA FLOOD, the CBSE Education board has decided to provide the Digital certificate and Form to the candidates.
There are over 1,300+ schools in Kerala state under the CBSE Education board. Now CBSE board provide the digital certificate to the students because all these educational documents are important for taking admission for higher studies, employment etc.
CBSE education board Kerala had established first of its kind digital academic source called ‘Parinam Manjusha’ which has been joined with DigiLocker.
In this process all the academic documents are digitally signed by the Controller of Examination of CBSE through a digital signature, which make these document legally valid as per the IT act.
All these document which are digitally signed by the Examination controller have a PKI based QR codes and they can be verified using the DigiLocker mobile app.
What is the process to get digital academic documents from CBSE’s Academic Repository?
1. You have to visit the official website of CBSE department www.cbse.digitallocker.gov.in.
2. After that you have to login to the website by using their credentials provided at the time of declaration of exam results on their registered mobile numbers.
3. After that you will be able to download your own academic documents.
4. If you don’t have your Credentials with you, than CBSE department will re-send login-id and password of Parinam Manjusha/DigiLocker to the pertaining to students of the year 2016-2018 on their mobile numbers provided with Class 10/12 data.
5. Those who pass out the during the years of 2004-2015 (or) the students of 2016-2018 who did not provide mobile number at the time of Class 10/12 data or students who have changed their mobile numbers they can do the following things to get their digital certificate:
— First of all you have to visit to Parinam Manjusha website: www.cbse.digitallocker.gov.in and after that you have to link your Aadhaar Card to their account and get their digital documents by providing their roll number, class and year of examination.
Support HELP desk
If you have any issue you can contact on to the following Mail ID: email@example.com.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.