Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam 2019
242 Commissioned Officer Posts in Indian Air Force
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
AFCAT 2019 Notification is out to recruit commissioned officers in Indian Airforce. Indian Airforce recruitment for 242 officer posts through AFCAT Examination 2019. The Online procedure for filling up the application form related to this AFCAT Exam will be start’s on 1st June 2019. Candidates can apply online up to 30th June 2019 for this AFCAT Examination. NOTE: Applicants should follow the official website to apply online or this AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2019.
The online job applications for these Airforce jobs are invited for the courses commencing in July 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Those who are preparing for AFCAT Exam can apply online from 1st June 2019 when the link is live to apply. More information and other term and conditions explained below in this employment news. Read the whole news carefully before applying.
Basic Information about this Exam
AFCAT Exam 2019
Number of Vacancies
Rs. 56100 - 110700 10 Rs. 15500
Note: Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during last one year of training
· Allowances: In addition to pay, allowances are applicable based on the nature of duty/ place of posting and it includes Flying, Technical, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachen, Island Special Duty, Test Pilot & Flight Test Engineer, Area and Remote Locality Allowance.
· Privileges: Air Force Officers are entitled to furnished accommodation, comprehensive medical cover for self and dependents, Canteen, Officers’ Mess, loans at subsidised rates, LTC, etc. Leave (60 days annual and 20 days casual) subject to service exigencies.
· Insurance: Rs 75 Lakhs Insurance Cover (on contribution) is applicable to serving officers. Additional cover of Rs 12 Lakhs (on contribution) is applicable to Flying Branch Officers.
· Sports and Adventure: Indian Air Force provides state of the art facilities to play various sports and adventure activities (sky diving, microlight flying, mountaineering, water rafting etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Age Bond (as on 01-07-2020):
Age criteria For applying Flying Branch under this AFCAT Exam 2019:
· The Minimum Age required is: 20 Years
· Maximum Age up to which candidates can apply: 24 Years
Age Criteria for Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
· Minimum Age required: 20 Years
· Maximum Age required: 26 Years
Notification: Detailed notification is available on website https:// careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in.
Candidates are to ensure that they have read and understood the details available in the notification before registering. Physical /Medical Standards, Educational Qualifications and Selection Procedure. Details on physical/medical standards, educational qualifications, and selection procedure are available in detailed notification on the website.
Application Fee for Applying: Rs.250 is the AFCAT Entry fee which each candidate have to pay. Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure. Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Applicants registration for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination
fee. However, applicants registration for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
1ST June 2019 is the Start Date to Apply.
30th June 2019 is the Last date to Apply.
Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail ID and mobile phone number active throughout the selection process.
Please note that information filled up by the candidates in the online application form will be considered final and no amendments will be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.