Govt jobs in Odisha 2021
About Organization: Government Jobs are the most esteemed jobs in India. On the off chance that you utilized in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt area occupations like Banking, Railway, and PSU have kept on giving all advantages like home credit, travel and Retirement benefits and so on.
Today on 07th Sept. 2021, the Government Secondary Schools of the State of Odisha has published an employment notification on their website. On the basis of that PDF file, we are sharing this employment information with readers. The government secondary school of Odisha has several vacant positions and wants to hire teachers for the same through this employment process. Applicants who have completed their Graduation or post-graduation can apply for these given Vacancies. More information related to these Govt jobs in Odisha 2021 is given below in this employment news. The online application will be filled up before 30 September 2021. Read the full employment news carefully before applying for the various positions.
Basic Information About the Govt jobs in Odisha 2021
Post wise total positions are given below:
TGT ARTS - 3136
TGT SCIENCE(PCM) - 1842
TGT SCIENCE(CBZ) - 1717
TELUGU TEACHER – 25
Application Fee For Applying:
· All Candidates will need to pay Rs. 600/ - as the handling charges. In the event of applicants of SC, ST
· PWD class Rs. 400/ - is to be paid as application charges.
Pay Mode: The installment will be made through the online method. The application fee charges are non-refundable.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this WCL Recruitment 2021
AGE: An applicant more likely than not achieved 21 years old and should not be over 32 years old as of 01.01.2021.
Given that unwinding in upper age limit will be permitted to applicants of various social/unique classifications in an accompanying way:
· In the event of SC/ST/SEBC/Women by 5 years
· In the event of Persons with Disabilities by 10 years
· In the event of ex-military people according to GA Dept. Notice No 22586/Gen Dt.16.10.1985.
This unwinding in age as needed under arrangements of ORV Act, PWD Act, and other applicable rules.
Qualification: Here are the details for the post and the MINIMUM ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL
QUALIFICATION Required for applying:
For TGT Arts:
1. Applicants who have complete their Bachelor degree in the Arts/Commerce stream from a recognized university with 50% and must complete integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed degree From an institution recognized by NCTE can apply.
2. Those who have an integrated four-year bachelor's degree with a b.ed. Course from an institution recognized by NCTE with 50% marks can apply.
For TGT Science (PCM) & TGT Science (cbz):
1. Bachelor of Science / B. Tech / B.E. degree from a recognized university with 50% overall marks and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) / 3 years integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. From an institution recognized by NCTE.
2. Four-year Bachelor's degree integrated with a b.ed. course from an NCTE recognized institution with 50% marks can apply.
For Classic Teacher (Telugu):
Bachelor of Arts degree with Telugu subject as a subject with a minimum of 50% overall marks and Telugu B.Ed. From a university/institution recognized by NCTE.
Step by Step Process for Applying for these teaching jobs in Odisha
a) The choice will be made based on the aftereffect of Computer-Based Competitive Assessment.
b) An up-and-comer needs to get least 25%marks (20% in the event of up-and-comers of SC/ST/PWD classification) Paper I and 35% imprints (30% in the event of up-and-comers of SC/ST/PWD classification) in Paper II to qualify in the assessment.
c) Rank rundown will be arranged taking the passing up-and-comers as it were. In the event of at least two, up-and-comers secure similar imprints the up-and-comer more seasoned in age will be set above in the position.
d) Candidates shortlisted from the Rank rundown will be called to get their archives checked at the District level. The State Selection Committee will reserve the option to choose the models for short posting.
e) The qualification of shortlisted applicants not set in stone through the confirmation of all applicable archives on the side old enough, capability and other qualification conditions set down in the commercial.
The Schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows:
1. Commencement of Online Registration on the website 04.09.2021 (11.00AM onwards).
2. Last Date for Online Registration 30.09.2021 (up to 06. 00 PM).
3. The tentative schedule of Online Examination Third week of October 2021.
Conclusion: Government secondary schools of Odisha are looking to hire teachers on an urgent basis. We will see a neck-to-neck rivalry among all applicants. Look at Govt Jobs in Odisha 2021. From that point onward, take as much time as is needed to understand the process and apply for the vacancy.