IGNOU Recruitment 2023
Latest Government jobs in India for Junior Assistant and Typist posts. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has issued a job advertisement for the positions of Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT) and Stenographer. Candidates who are interested in these jobs and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online. We have shared the full details related to IGNOU Recruitment 2023 below in this employment news. You have to read the full employment news carefully before applying online for these Government jobs in India 2023.
About IGNOU: The world's largest
university, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), was created by an
Act of Parliament in 1985. To advance and disseminate learning and knowledge
through a variety of means, including the use of information and communication technology,
to provide opportunities for higher education to a larger segment of the
population and to promote the educational well-being of the community as a
whole, to encourage the Open University and Distance Education Systems in the
country's educational pattern, and to coordinate and determine standards in
information about this Employment process
1). Designation: Junior Assistant cum
Vacancies: 50 Posts.
Pay: Rs.19900- 63200 Level 02 of 7th CPC.
2). Designation: Stenographer.
Vacancies: 52 Posts.
Pay: Rs.25500- 81100 Level 04 of 7th CPC.
Criteria for Applying this IGNOU Recruitment
Age Restrictions: The age criteria for
applying this IGNOU Recruitment process for Junior Assistant and Stenographer
posts are as follows:
Minimum Age Requirement for both designations is 18 Years.
maximum age for a Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT) is 27 years.
maximum age for applying stenographer's post is 30 years.
Age relaxation is permitted under the Government
guidelines. The cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of the age of
candidates will be the last date for Online submission of applications on 21.12.2023.
In case the last date is extended, the cut-off date will remain the same as earlier.
Education: Applicants who have passed their 12th class from a well-known educational board in India can apply for this IGNOU Recruitment 2023.
Skill Required for Junior Assistant Typist: Typing test with a speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Skill Required for
Typing test with a speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on a Computer and (ii) Shorthand Test @ 80 w.p.m.
How much is
the application fee for applying for IGNOU Recruitment 0223?
1000/- will be the application fee for the candidates who belong to the UR/OBC categories
600/- is the application fee for SC/ST/EWS/Female Candidates.
application cost for PwBD Candidates.
Mode of Payment: The payment methods
include debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
Tier I (Combined for the
post of JAT and Stenographer)
There will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted in bilingual (Hindi/English) form by NTA. Based on CBT, the merit list will be prepared keeping the number of candidates qualified as ten times the number of vacancies.
Tier II (For the post of
The candidates qualified in the CBT of Tier I will have to undergo a skill (typing) test which will be in Hindi or English language and will be qualifying in nature subject to a minimum qualifying speed as mentioned in the advertisement.
Tier II (For the post of
The candidates qualified in the CBT of Tier I
will have to undergo a skill (Stenography and typing) test which will be in
Hindi or English language and will be qualifying in nature subject to minimum
qualifying speed as mentioned in the advertisement.
Apply for IGNOU Recrutiment
1) The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The Online applications can be filled through the website http://recruitment.nta.nic.in/ and https://ignourecruitment.nta.nic.in from 01.12.2023. We have shared the direct online application form link under the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this employment news. No documents including the Registration Slip of the online application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their records.
2) The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3) Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must fulfill all the eligibility criteria as of the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected.
4) The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature, and thumb impression are as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ and are clearly visible in the preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.
5) Before filling out and submitting the online form, candidates should download the Information Brochure, and advertisement and read them carefully.
Starting Date for Online Applications and Fee Payment related to this IGNOU Recruitment
Last day to apply online and pay fees is December 21, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Dates for Corrections in Application Particulars online are 22-12-2023 to
Exam Date: To Be Announced Later Through the Official Website of IGNOU.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.